Indiana Gibson and Knox Co. 4,000 acres

multidigits

Booking hunts. Managed for trophy bucks for the last 6 years. We border the east side of Illinois and our bucks are Illinois quality but our prices are much lower.

I'm offering hunts at a per day rate, take a short hunt or stay longer. Most dates still available.

Archery hunts are $175 per day. Gun hunts are $250 per day. Full guided with prepared meals also available.

I'll provide stands and have 30 in place or you can use your own. We have 5 farms to hunt. All have excellant trophy deer on them.

You get lodging at the main farm. Lodge has all utilities and a furnished kitchen. Also a washer and dryer to keep your scent managable.

I have hunted several Ga. guys before, so you can contact kcausey for reference. Kip as seen a bunch of big bucks on his hunts with us. Here's a few of the ones we have taken.

Tags are cheaper than Illinois and available over the counter. If your interested, let me know and we'll work out the details

Tom Conely 502-541-5238

Last edited:

multidigits

Need a couple of guys for this one, full memberships are $900, includes ducks and lodging. Day hunts also available

Reference kcausey here for experienced first hand reports on what we have available.

Will consider a trade for a good Ga. hog hunting lease or club membership.....hog only, don't need anything for deer.

Last edited:

BOW'D UP

how do you do the full memberships? is land set aside for members only or do you hunt the same land as the day hunters?

multidigits

We pin in, have about 40-45 stands up now, only have 8-10 guys on the busy days. Plus, you cam hang your own if you want. Full memberships include waterfowl and spring turkey.

TOW

Got a picture of a pretty nice ten pointer a feller from Georgia killed there today...

HAPPY DAD

Got a picture of a pretty nice ten pointer a feller from Georgia killed there today...

Easy now, that was me in that picture! They dont make Georgia boys this good looking!!! I am from South Carolina

And just to clarify he had split brows....so that makes him a 12 :)

He was def. my best buck by far, had a real good time up there!

TOW

Easy now, that was me in that picture! They dont make Georgia boys this good looking!!! I am from South Carolina

And just to clarify he had split brows....so that makes him a 12 :)

He was def. my best buck by far, had a real good time up there!

ooopss..

I missed those brow tines...nice...

Gun season there produced a few good ones too.

071447d6.jpg

Multidigits allowed a young lady to come hunt and she dropped here first buck ever, A nice 6 pointer.

A 160 ten pointer was killed in the bottoms of Illinois right across and within 50 yards of the Wabash. No doubt he spent some time on the Indiana side of the river...

7498a637.jpg

Nice meeting you...