Auburn/Georgia

Bow Only

I'll have some pics in a day or two that should be good. Most of the TD's were right in front of us. Auburn was the better coached team this weekend. It showed in both offense and defense. We also have more depth at defense that UGA does, it showed in the second half when the holes got bigger and bigger for Auburn. UGA is probably a top 5 team.
Kirk Herbstreit walks by in front of me and I yell, "Kirk!" He turns to me and I say, "You finally picked the right team!" He laughed and just walked down the sideline. It was too funny.
They never showed the Brown hit on the Jumbotron. I had to see it on the replays on ESPN. Spearing happens when a player is down or going down and you lead with your head. In this situation, both men were upright and there was incidental helmet to helmet contact. It came from the side and not straight on. A dangerous hit, but one I don't think is a penalty. Auburn's team and fans have class and it showed.
I get home today and the answering machine is flashing. Tim Knight called and let me know he killed another P&Y on our club in Dublin. Big 10 point with few deductions, should gross low 130's. I'm at the game and he's killing P&Y's. At least my little Katie got to hug Aubie!