Awesome hunt

Hey Hal hope your reading this and to all the GON readers. Went on my second hunt with hogswat and I can tell you first rate operation, Hal and his wife Christine and awesome daughter Sydney. Anyways Wife and I went on a hunt with them last night and I can tell you its been a long time that I have shook like I did last night, Hal got us on hogs within the first 20 minutes of the hunt and I can tell you I dont care what you have done in the past, this is by far the best and most exciting thing I have done. After the smoke had cleared we had two nice sows on the ground and more in the woods. Just hope Hal chimes in causes he is the only one that had a camera lol. But anybody thinking of a hog hunt would definetly suggest (not just a pitch for hogswat) hogswat. Awesome time, Josh

bigreddwon

Thanks

Here's a couple pictures from the hunt. I had a great time as well. We got on hogs on the first stop, wind was perfect and they were busy rooting. Next two stalks we had the wind change and got busted, still a blast tho.

Attachments

• DSC01978.JPG
    DSC01978.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 377
  • DSC01977.JPG
    DSC01977.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 369

wrestler

beast. Good job man!