leases

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossyhorn

tell me whats wrong with this picture. You lease land at a certain price the group pays the price they hunt kill have fun and whatever. Now next year price is different price is up tell guys and the next thing your are the scum of the earth because you told them it should be around the same price. Remember guys just say no and dont lease . i believe they are all kinds of jerks in this world and it is a shame to have to deal with ones that are so self-righteous that i need some taller boots to wear while reading some of these posts.. good hunting and beware turner theres trouble for the littluns coming your way. mossy

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
been going up an average of .35 per acre for the last few years. Needs level out with the price of gas or all of us blue collar hunter will have to quit hunting. Cost may defeat us before anti-hunters do.

Hmmm, didn't notice I was getting into the middle of something...

Last edited:

Bowhunter24

Mossyhorn,

The fact is, that we have both been childish on the thread calling each other names and so on, so leaving that out of the thread, lets go over the facts of why we are upset.

U have made the deal with jason, not me, that he could lease the land for the next 3 yrs with a .50 cent increase each yr. You and him had a handshake agrement on that.

This yr u send me a email, not him saying u are jumping the lease by $3 an acre????
On top of that its not ur property its Rayoniers land, so it was not like u had to increase the price to cover land taxes??

There was no laws broken on the land and the land was kept up in tip top shape.

In the email u gave no reason why u decied to backtract out of ur agreement with jason over the price and never returned any emails or pm's from him concerning the land.
Thats why we are upset, if u can clearify some of this for us, maybe it will make everyting better???

Bowhunter24

speaking about the little deer, guess we should go ahead and post this thread from a post of urs in the food plot forum.
....................................................................................................................................
#1 04-08-2006, 05:18 PM
mossyhorn
Been Around a While Join Date: Sep 2004

baby deer plots

i was wondering what plants to plant to help draw in the young does and buttonheads so i might get that tender venison this year..

....................................................................................................................................

horsecreek

Bowhunter24 said:
speaking about the little deer, guess we should go ahead and post this thread from a post of urs in the food plot forum.
#1 04-08-2006, 05:18 PM
mossyhorn
Been Around a While Join Date: Sep 2004

baby deer plots

i was wondering what plants to plant to help draw in the young does and buttonheads so i might get that tender venison this year..

RUT ROE,
Somebody did their homework and got an A+..Someone else just (sorry moss) got it handed to them....(in a bad way too)...
Guess "words" will be on the menu tonight..??:bounce: :bounce:

Bowhunter24

Just so it is known, i am not posting on this thread to hand anything to anbody or be negative, i just laid out the facts on why were upset.

Flintlock1776

Land

Push your elected officials to buy more land and put it into conversation for future recreation purposes. They are doing that up in in the land of taxes, only good thing I think they have done up here in a long time

Bowhunter24

Well guys, guess we know who the adult is.

And still we have unanswered questions? I stated facts, not accusations, and have witnesses to back me.

Mossy can we please not get :offtopic: and addrese the questions in an adult type manner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.