Well......

Hoss

........two hours of reading the manual and I finally remembered how to turn the camera on.:p Good thing too cause the family took a little run up to Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield. Good thing the camera has built in shake reduction too, cause hiking up that mountain doesn't help fat old men steady their hands.:rofl: It was midday, so the light wasn't the greatest, but I put the polarizer filter on and did a little shooting. Worked up this one of one of the gun placements. Got a few others I'll work on later as I get some time.

Hoss

Attachments

• IMGP0435.jpg
    IMGP0435.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 218

Hoss

A another treatment

All the post processing that folks have been showing off lately inspired me to work this one up to make it look like the photo had some age.

Hoss

Attachments

• IMGP0435-2.jpg
    IMGP0435-2.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 172

Lee Woodie

Fine shot Hoss you could have seen my house from up there glad you found the on button can't wait to see more

wvdawg

Staff member
Looking good Hoss! Glad you found the camera! Nice processing!

LOVEMYLABXS

Nice job remembering how to turn your camera on again :rofl: Good lookin pic and I really like the affect on the 2nd one :cool:

quinn

Wow nice shots and welcome to the forum!:whip:

gregg dudley

NICE job! I like the first one. We think of history in black and white. As Jamey Johnson sings...you should have seen it in color....

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
W O W Hoss

Good job on finding the camera, reading up on the book, and probably having to recharge the batteries::ke:

That 1'st shot is mighty fine work, looking forward to the others too :D

carver

great looks there Hoss