2 cook jobs available

Wade Chandler

The Len Foote Hike Inn is looking for two cooks. Cooking experience for up to 50 is preferred, but not a requirement as on the job training will be provided. This is a full time position paying $7.50/hr plus tips. On site housing for each person (no dependents or pets) is available as well as health insurance after 90 days. Applications are available at the Visitors Center at Amicalola Falls State Park or email a resume to staff@hike-inn.com with "cook position" in the subject line.
If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks!

Wade

Last edited:
The Len Foote Hike Inn is looking for two cooks. Cooking experience for up to 50 is preferred, but not a requirement as on the job training will be provided. This is a full time position paying $7.50/hr plus tips. On site housing for 1 person is available as well as health insurance after 90 days. Applications are available at the Visitors Center at Amicalola Falls State Park or email a resume to staff@hike-inn.com with "cook position" in the subject line.
If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks!

Wade

Serious question. Does the second cook have to hike in to work every day?

Wade Chandler

Good question. I didn't word it as well as I should have. There are two rooms available, one for each person. We don't provide housing for spouses, dependents, or pets. I'll go back and edit the original post, thanks for pointing that out!