Looking for club in central florida

Looking for a club or land to lease in east central to northeast florida. Respectful and ethical. Preffer QDM club, but not a must. Will lease a small peice of land or join a family oriented club.

Hairtrigger

How much are you willing to spend. Most QDM clubs in that area (east central)are quite expensive. A ton of game though.

flaskey16

I have a family club that I run that is located between Melbourne and St Cloud. 3,200 acres QDMA managed by a wildlife bioloigst for 9 years. We harvested the largest bow kill last year from the surrounding 300k acres. We have a farm house with central air and a full kitchen that sleeps 13. If you would like more information please let me know?

We need 2 members for a total of 21. Family friendly. Still hunting only. 2900 acres, 47 food plots with shooting houses. Corn feeders in each food plot and the club provides the corn. Wife and kids (that are in house) are on your membership and encouraged to come out. Each membership is allowed 3 bucks and 3 does. Plenty of turkeys too!

First year is $2050 and every year after is $1675. if you're interested and want to come to take a look and meet everyone. Send me a PM if you are interested.