Catfish Reaper Charters Catfish Tourney - Oconee (July 30th)

j_seph

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Catfish Reaper Charters will be hosting a catfish tourney at Lake Oconee - Sugar Creek Marina on Sat July 30th 2011.

Entry Fee - $100 (Includes $10 Big Fish Pot)
100% Payback
1/3 payout
Teams are limited to the Max. Person Capacity on your boat plate.
3 Fish Limit
Rod and Reel Only - 8 Rod Limit per boat (Does Not Include Bait Rods)
Registration will begin at 5:30pm and end at 6:45pm
Blast Off 7:00 pm (NO TRAILERING!)
Weigh In 7:00 am

All fish over 10lbs will be released after weigh in.
All fish must be alive to weigh in.
No fish on ICE.
Stringers will be Allowed!
Stringer Position will be given to anglers during sign up.

If you have any questions call him anytime @ 678-763-3469 or contact me via the website at www.catfishreapercharters.com .

So how many we got coming??

flip0302

Done a little pre-fishing last night on Oconee.
If I can stay on fish like I did last night it would be wise to just stay home and save your money.

We had a Blue that wiould go about 8 pounds and, well, that was all we had. Not bad though we only fished from about 8:00 to 4:30 this morning.

Ok, I was talking to my self about staying home.

You guys need to watch out for Dinky this time, he is spending more time on Oconee than he is at home.:bounce:
I take my hat off to him, he is hard working guide, left him sleeping in his truck as he had a double up trip.

Tough night on Oconee for me!

j_seph

Flop and I fished Friday night and caught a 27.8lb:rolleyes: flathead that his oldest got to reel in. Just so y'all know, Matts' boy is 5'9" 190 pounds. We had a monster on but he wrapped us in an old school bus that was sunk in the lake back during the depression. Had slime 6' up the line above where it broke. He was a monster and would probally have went in the 50's. I'd say smaller but flop insisted that we go with that dink scale!
IMAG0022.jpg

flip0302

Flop and I fished Friday night and caught a 27.8lb:rolleyes: flathead that his oldest got to reel in. Just so y'all know, Matts' boy is 5'9" 190 pounds. We had a monster on but he wrapped us in an old school bus that was sunk in the lake back during the depression. Had slime 6' up the line above where it broke. He was a monster and would probally have went in the 50's. I'd say smaller but flop insisted that we go with that dink scale!
IMAG0022.jpg

I will not comment on the fish, but that guy looks like a "mini-me" version of the Doodleflop !

You guys keep catching and hanging these 30-50 pounders and you are going to scare me away.
I believe my partner has already backed out after a terrible night on Oconee Saturday :cry:.

flip0302

I haven't been on the lake in 6 days! Yall have a fighting chance...

Haa, the Sultan knows most of the fish in Oconee on a first name basis....I tremble when I see the Reaper coming down the lake!:hair:

doodleflop

I haven't been on the lake in 6 days! Yall have a fighting chance...

Like you were a threat before :rofl:

It's getting time I'm already thinking sleep them catch bait Then fish and win the tourney then the long oh so sleepy ride home. Then hey I'm off that whole next week woo hoo who's gonna take me and the kids fishing :biggrin2: y'all don't hold back now lol.

j_seph

Like you were a threat before :rofl:

It's getting time I'm already thinking sleep them catch bait Then fish and win the tourney then the long oh so sleepy ride home. Then hey I'm off that whole next week woo hoo who's gonna take me and the kids fishing :biggrin2: y'all don't hold back now lol.
:whip:shh, your off most of each week:Das your guide you are not allowed to catch anything under 15lbs

doodleflop

:whip:shh, your off most of each week:Das your guide you are not allowed to catch anything under 15lbs

Lol ok u said it. That's bad carma so when we loose I'm not to blame:banginghe

flip0302

Looks like my partner and one other boat that was going to fish maybe headed out to Santee Cooper country.

Is the trip to Tenn still on for later in August?
If so, what days is everyone looking at going up?

Some of us work for a living and have to ask the wife for a day off!

j_seph

Looks like my partner and one other boat that was going to fish maybe headed out to Santee Cooper country.

Is the trip to Tenn still on for later in August?
If so, what days is everyone looking at going up?

Some of us work for a living and have to ask the wife for a day off!
If I am able we will leave on the 19th

btt202

I'm hoping to drag SOS up there the evening of the Friday 19th of Aug. two nights and come home Sunday the 21st may just spend the First night on the water and get a room for Sat night. Who's all planning on going for this Small Gathering

j_seph

I'm hoping to drag SOS up there the evening of the Friday 19th of Aug. two nights and come home Sunday the 21st may just spend the First night on the water and get a room for Sat night. Who's all planning on going for this Small Gathering
We'll discuss in more detail Saturday:cool:

btt202

So how many teams fishing this tournament ???? I see two or three Teams chatting back and forth about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!