Success during the day?

I have 2 black coyotes on trail camera and want to hunt them during the day. Could I have some success during the day with an electric call? Could I shoot one with a bow during the day or is it too much movement? Any advice is appreciated. Also, how effective is night hunting yotes? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Southern Cyote

I second the shotgun . It happens so fast sometimes if your gun's not pointed in the right direction its over.However if you insist on using a bow,wireless call and decoy would come in handy. I would also get off the ground. hunting at night is very effective they tend to be more active then.

molly

Day Time Coyote Hunting

Now this is what I would do.....get some deer parts from the deer cleaning place. Tie a couple of pieces close to your camera. When you start getting pictures of em eating the meat (bones)... take a small rope hang a piece of meat about 5 feet off the ground and when you come in to hunt throw another piece of meat on the ground....those coyote will keep coming ...they will smell the meat along way off hanging from the string....they will check out the bait a couple of hours after day light.....