Wish me luck

erniesp

Putting out my first set in the AM. MB 550's with GHII and Powder River. Hopefully I will have some pictures for y'all soon.

buttplate

Best of Luck

Wishing you the best of luck. Where will you be setting them? (county/town)

I am putting out a few on some new property myself in the morning. I am also going to boil and rewax several tomorrow evening.

buttplate

Good Luck

No you are not far at all.

Whiskydog

Good Going, get em by the bunch. I just put out a few sets this afternoon myself.. That old black magic stinking up the whole hollow. LOL It will get something or run it off for good.. LOL

John I. Shore

Good luck.

John I.

JonathonJEB

good luck

childers

I got coal this morning. nothing on the trail cam either.

Hope ya'll scored !!!
I set a few traps behind our neighborhood last night just to see whats really back there on an old road bed. I had a yote Edited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove Profanity and a groundhog.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I set a few traps behind our neighborhood last night just to see whats really back there on an old road bed. I had a yote Edited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove ProfanityEdited To Remove Profanity and a groundhog.

I bet that groundhog would make good bait, congrats on your catches.

Whiskydog

Hang in there must be the weather. I have 4 out and nothing yet

myself. Just lots of early morning singing.

erniesp

I am putting them back out this afternoon. i learned some things from the first set. Thanks to all who help out on this forum. Hopefully this will be the week. Putting out 2 dirt hole sets and one flat set.