New Decoys

Looking for some new hen decoys. I checked out DSD and they look awsome but are they worth the money. Wanted to check with yall and see if there is a decoy company that I might not have seen or heard of. Thanks

buckpasser

zink

ssm

I have one of the first DSD's that was shipped. The first ones were made of the hard material and would not collapse. They then came out with some that were not as rigid and would go in your vest better.

Then Zink came out with their line of decoys. The Zink decoys look just as good as a DSD. My only critisism of the Zink is it looks like a 18 lb hen instead of an 8 lb hen.

If I were buying one, I honestly dont know which one I would choose. They both look very realistic in person.

The posture of the DSD makes some hens come to it and just stand by it kind of in a daze, they almost try to mimic the same posture the DSD has. That is one thing that I noticed the first year hunting with it, is that hens gravitated to it.

Have had a couple gobblers round a curve in the road and stop and stare at it, then try and circle around my set up. but that is with any decoy set up, lack of realistic movement is what makes them leary sometimes.

Both of these decoys are top of the mountain in the decoy world.

SpurHuntinHillbilly

If its not a ton of trouble could you guys do a quick post/pic of your decoys? I am looking at getting new ones this year and i know the catalogs dont do em justice. Im sure everyone would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
spur

Covehnter

Here's a couple.

Me and Roxanne with an IL longbeard.
SAM_0076.jpg

Me and Roxanne with smokey Ga gobbler.
SAM_0033.jpg

palmettoswamp

Got the lookout Zink Avian X...looks good. See how it does this spring in the first 2 weeks..after the 1st 2 weeks, all decoys go back into the attic