**This is always the biggest! 7 APR Rotary Park

brother hilljack

HillJack catfishing will host our next event out of the Rotary Park ramp on 7 APR.

All are welcome, HillJack catfishing tournaments are always open.

Great opportunity to pre fish for the Bass Pro Shops Big Cat Quest on APR 28th!

Attachments

• rotary flyer pic.jpg
    rotary flyer pic.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 328

brother hilljack

Giving away a WAR rod at this event from Renegade Tackle! Don't want to miss this great give away. Bring a new team and get 2 sets of door prize tickets to double your chances to win

uncleless

WIll be getting back from Fl friday night so I can fish Sat. long day I am sure, but woth it. can not wait.

Etoncathunter

WIll be getting back from Fl friday night so I can fish Sat. long day I am sure, but woth it. can not wait.

I hear ya on the long day, I'll have 1 too. My normal partner can't make it so my Father in law is coming along with his boat, but he works till late Friday. Normally I go down Friday, but this time we're going to have to leave here about 1-2am to make it down there and then head home afterwords. Should be a LONG day

brother hilljack

A good day of fishing will help to heal that long day! Can't wait for this one to get here. I need to get on the Hooch!

brother hilljack

A good day of fishing will help to heal that long day! Can't wait for this one to get here. I need to get on the Hooch!

efrith

Y'all should have a good weigh in at this one the cats are biting good and in good numbers.

brother hilljack

Hope to see you there Eddie! I know you like this water

brother hilljack

We are giving away a $100 professional catfishing WAR rod at this event! Hope you are the winner.