John Boat Tourneys in Dahlonega?

73fordxlt

I heard from a buddy of mine that someone holds John boat tourneys at the reservoir in dahlonega on friday evenings. I was wondering if anybody had any more info or knew if there were any?

russ010

I went up there one Friday night to prefish and they were there. As I put the boat in they asked if I wanted to fish and got in with them. I think that was around 5-6pm...

I think buy in was like $10 or so... good group of kids and a few adults. I think there might have been 5-6 boats including me

73fordxlt

Awesome,thanks for the info. Guess ill have to head up there and see if they have room for another boat.

eagleeyecherry

Yeah it's a few high school guys putting them on. Like russ said not a lot of boats, but it's something to do in a jon boat on a friday. Not sure if they're fishing tomorrow or not. I'll find out though, stay tuned

eagleeyecherry

They are having one tomorrow night. 5:30 - 10:30. Entry is $10

panfried0419

I was in a Kayak tourney a while back. Amazing fishing. Throw pig and jigs or spot stickers with any green pumpkin color worm off the cliffs up the Yahoola under the bridge.

jbenson4

Does any one have a phone number so I can get in touch with these guys to try to get some details about fishing it next Friday night july 6th