Another little one with a big bite

sharpeblades

Here is another little one with a big bite, 6in. ol with a 2-3/4 in. cutting edge.ATS-34 stainless Dressed in Dyed camel bone with red liners, Jeweled back of blade and a high hollow grind. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 410
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 420

marknga

GONetwork Member
I love that, very nice. Add that one to The Raleigh Tabor Sharpeblades Catalog.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: don't you need a "girl Friday" on Saturdays .......... I need to work out a trade of some sort............... that leather work is Top Notch!!!:cool:

sharpeblades

Blood on the ground i suggest you find a knife maker close to you and see if you cant arrange a visit and see whats involved in knife making,there are a lot of bumps along the road to learning how to make a good knife, also there are a lot of good books and videos on knife making.There is a Ga. Knife Guild and these guys would welcome you to come to there meetings,they hold meetings in different knife makers shops around Ga.. If your ever down my way your welcome to stop by and spend some time with me. Any way i can help just holler. Thank you on my little knife~Raleigh

Last edited:

sharpeblades

Keeb's Thank you Mam ~maybe santa will bring you one if you have been good ??????

wvdawg

Staff member
That looks like a skinning machine right there. Very nice RT!