Piggy back sheath

RLo

Saw the one Danny did and it's great as are the knives. Thought maybe I'd post this one that's done after a sheath I did for Dan Eastland for the Blade Show. It allows you to remove the small knife and carry it alone or piggy backed with the big'un. The metal loops are to allow a strap to attach and let this be carried over the shoulder. Nice option for really big blades. If it helps anybody solve a problem, take the idea and use it!
KevinChan012-4.jpg
[/IMG]
KevinChan013-4.jpg

KevinChan014-2.jpg

joe sangster

Great idea , Rick ! Nice job .

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome set up - really nice work!

Razor Blade

wow Rick , thats nice , a beauty. Scott

RLo

Thanks to all for the kind words. If any one has questions on the construction, give me a shout.

boneboy96

Great concept Rick! Like it alot.

Anvil Head

That's just nice Brother! Great way to solve the big/little carry. Don't wear that Tippman out in the first year.
(Was gonna give you a rash about kirked stitchin, but think I'll save it for later.)

blademan

Looking good Rick,great idea

onedude

Man that is a nice set Rick. I got to see the one you made Dan, it looked great too and he was very happy with it. I had been meaning to see if either one of you had pics of it. Glad you posted this one.
Doug Adams
Jn. 3:16

RLo

We're going to add another little feature to this package in the next couple of days. Maybe something else for guys to use.
Brother Carl, the double stitch is a customer request, what's a guy to do? Couldn't tear it apart with a single stitch, but the "folks" know what they like. I'll post a picture of the complete set before it heads up to Pa. for "testing". Don't know what they want to test, the dang thing will hold a couple of knives as long as they want. Oh well.......

Anvil Head

Customer's always "right".
watchagonnado