11/11pm lftt

about to head out with my son. gonna put him in a good spot, and im gonna get on up behind him. they will have to come by him first, and if they get by him then they gotta go through me.

deerhunter388

otg in Redlands WMA never hunted this area before. first time hunting public land this year. hoping a doe will step out!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

RES17CUE

OTG here in Hancock county overlooking a hardwood bottom with a natural funnel to my right. Hoping to get rid of this goose egg tonight. Haven't seen a single deer since Thursday night

bmhayes

Checking in from greene co. Hunting a new spot I just found this afternoon. Wish I would have found it about a month ago, white oak trees everywhere. Hopefully there are a few left on the ground.

biggabuck

Jasper county here over looking a field with scapes under just about every limb. One has to come out and check them sometime today. Son just saw a spike with 3 legs. He shoot it off 2 weeks ago on the other side of the property. Good luck yall be safe

flopper

2 mature does just bedded down in some thick stuff 50 yards to my right. Think I pushed them coming in and they came back.

Curtis-UGA

I'm back out here. Taylor co watching over a planted road in a young long leaf pine plantation. Bugs are bad and driving me nuts!

2340sw

Just had an 8 pushing a doe in Morgan. Little too small. Let em walk.

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

raw30281

Checking in here in Henry...haven't seen a thing in the last 3 days...before that saw deer on every hunt off this stand...so maybe tonight they'll come back in here....I just want to see something!!!

HuntinDawg89

Got to my stand later than I wanted here in Coweta (about 3:30 I guess) and ran 2-3 out from the area of my tree. First time up a tree in my new Lone Wolf wide sit & climb. Got to figure out some solutions for packing but I think I'm going to like it. The shooting rail sure is low though.

kmartin112888

Here in Putnam in some thick pines. If I can get a slick head to walk by I'm gonna try out my new pistol! Good luck everybody it sure is hot.

MAC2

Barrow County checking in. Got in a little late. Need to get junior on the score card.
He gets a green light on anything but a small doe.