Decoy Alternative!

six

I've been turkey hunting now for roughly 46 years. I decided with my experience I should be able to come up with a product that is not a gimmick, but a real valuable tool for hunting turkey's. I decided to come up with my own line of Decoy's to rival the other well known overpriced decoys out there.

Let me introduce the new RCD (Ronnie Caudill Decoy's) Badonka-deke. This decoy is unmatched in realism and effectiveness. It is the most versatile decoy on the market. With it's mix and match components it is the Mr. Potato Head of decoys. It is really a hundred decoys in one. You hunting funny gobblers who prefer other gobblers over hens. Slap the high rise tail and bent knee legs on and you have "Funny Boy". You hunting regular gobblers who like hens, slap the slimline tail, long legs, and pretty face on and you have "Dahoe". Got gobblers that prefer full figured hens, not a problem. Use the larger body with the fat jawed face and you have the "Honey Boo Boo". The possibilities are endless.

This decoy has something for everybody. From the seasoned veteran who doesn't need decoys to the beginner looking for an edge. If you run and gun, it is portable enough to pick up the pieces and take off. Even if you don't need a decoy to help you kill birds, but prefer the excitement of sitting in a popup blind for hours waiting on a gobbler to come to your decoy, this decoy is for you.

It will be priced about one tenth the price of other realistic decoy's, plus all the extra body parts will be priced below what you would expect. These heads are not freeze dried heads. They are actually replicas that I use a special process to produce. You can't tell them from real live turkeys. I have attached a couple photo's showing the realism and effectiveness of the new RCD Badonka-deke. For ordering information pm me or one of my field testers.

The picture's below are of the Stud Muffin variety. Hen's will come for miles in hopes of mating with Stud Muffin, which in turn will draw in the most dominant of gobblers. It will also ensure any gobbler you encounter will be with out hens, because they will all be with Stud Muffin. A deadly combination!

Also for next year I will be offering a green or brown head and web feet for the waterfowler's out there. Last year's field testing by a well know waterfowler on this site was astonishing. The water-dynamic design of the body provides constant life like movement which is a must for waterfowlers. So be on the look out for RCD's Moho's accessories available early this summer.
P2090224_zpsf1aa12b9.jpg

P2090221_zpsf2120cd6.jpg

WGI_0051_zps0a872d1e.jpg

WGI_0050_zpsd23b05f8.jpg

WGI_0053_zps53c0cf25.jpg

M Sharpe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's the real deal Ronnie. Send MKW a couple and put him on your PRO-STAFF.........or did he send you those pic he took while sitting in his blind??? If Mike vouches for them, I'll take a couple!!

six

Mike was one of my Secret Field testers, kind of like a Secret Santa.

Gaswamp

thin beard, bird musve been on skim milk

MKW

I begged Ronnie not to release this decoy to the general turkey hunting population. It's just not fair to the turkeys. But, the money to be made in the "crutch market" is just too tempting for him to resist.

:cry:

Mike

T-N-T

Finally a decoy you can afford! some of those full strut gobbler decoys cost more than some guns I have purchased in the past.

M Sharpe

He looks like a cross between a ocellated and an eastern. Must be a hybrid deke. Man, I see the money rolling in now.....CHA-CHING, CHA-CHING, CHA-CHING. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Killdee

Finally a realistic looking decoy!!! The pic's with the turkeys are hilarious.

SowGreen

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What the heck happened to his fan? This just proves how stupid turkeys are. Love it.

JimLandt

Amazing workmanship and attention to life-like detail! You really went to a lot of trouble on that...thing.

antnye

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:bounce:
Funny stuff right there!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The scratch feed worked for ya two, plus you have fed them there before. What kinda hunter are you to depend on deks & feed. No luck needed there. G/L

six

It's all good. Were on the same page.

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
P M sent!
To all my last post was in jest as we have all seen on someone makes the scratch call on here about alot of pics. I have not made a scratch call til these post( some have said it about mine in the past with no feed there). I thought it was very creative & must of put some time on it.
Good luck & happy hunting.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I am US representative for a manufacturer of small electric (servo) motors that would be perfect for your MoHo. Motors could be utilized to spin the wings in different directions, rotate the tail like the stabilizing blade of a Sirkosky, and spin the head like Linda Blair's head in The Exorcist. Leg motors can be pre-programmed to line dance (MoHo Flock), macarana, etc. Rumor mill has it that you are in the R&D phase of developing a drone model that would allow the harvesting of turkeys remotely from the comforts of home eliminating need for blinds, long early morning drives, sitting in mosquito and tick infested woods, etc. Have your people call my people.

six

Rumor mill has it that you are in the R&D phase of developing a drone model that would allow the harvesting of turkeys remotely from the comforts of home eliminating need for blinds, long early morning drives, sitting in mosquito and tick infested woods, etc. Have your people call my people.
:rofl: It's true, but I did have to hire an outside firm for that. All that remote control stuff if beyond my comprehension skills. But once we get it to market I will take full credit for it.