Pecker Wrecker Diaphrams

Duff

Got 4 of them in the mail. Great calls!! Very user friendly, and I love the "thin" feel they have. I have a hard time finding calls that fit me, but these were perfecto!!

Thanks Kevin! Look forward to busting a gobblers head using these calls:cheers::cheers:

turkeyed

I agree. Very easy calls to blow. I'm sure a gobbler or two will meet his maker because of these calls this spring.

Ricochet

Yep, good calls! I think they will be my go to calls this season.

hoppie

I have two main go to calls for the spring. One is a special ghost cut pecker wrecker and the other is a mouth call my brother made for me. I have been extremely impressed with the pecker wrecker.

deast1988

Really liking mine nothing but good things to say.

nhancedsvt

Banned
I've liked every on I've run. They'll be my go to mouth calls this year.

albrown100

Just ordered 4 Pecker Wrecker diaphram calls, I just gotta check em out from what all u guys are saying :bounce:

OleRed15

Is anyone having trouble with the ordering through the website? I tried to put in a order for a some diaphrams but it wouldnt let me view cart or check out.

Luke0927

I ordered a week or so ago...it seemed a little strange but it was working I would do one at a time but if I went back into the cart I only saw the last one I selected but when I went to check out they were all in there.

I really like the home wrecker!

turkeyed

I ordered a week or so ago...it seemed a little strange but it was working I would do one at a time but if I went back into the cart I only saw the last one I selected but when I went to check out they were all in there.

Home Wrecker is Awesome!

turkeyed

Is anyone having trouble with the ordering through the website? I tried to put in a order for a some diaphrams but it wouldnt let me view cart or check out.

I think some others have mentioned the same thing. Shoot Kevin a PM on here and I'm sure he can help you thru the problems.

ryanwhit

which one is the ghost cut? I don't see it on the website...

Kevin Farr

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm glad you like them and I hope y'all are bustin' some noggins soon !!! termite

ryanwhit

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm glad you like them and I hope y'all are bustin' some noggins soon !!! termite

Do you have a ghost cut on the website?

Gator8em

I was having issues with the website yesterday, couldnt get it to "add to cart". My wife may have hacked it. Where else can i order from?

albrown100

X2 But last night

Kevin Farr

Just got off the phone with my tech person and discovered that there was an update that needed to be performed on the store. That has been done and hopefully that will take care of the issue. If anyone has any problems, please send me a PM and let me know. thanks, kevin