XT Havoc thin tape!

chefrific

Just have to recommend this one. The XT Havoc thin tape. Got mine in the mail on Friday. One of the best sounding and easiest running calls I've run across in a long time. Instantly my new favorite. If you have been debating trying out the XT line of calls, do not hesitate. Bought his Kee call a while back, and its good in its own right, but this Havoc is the real deal.
Great, great call.

hawglips

Banned
I love the thick tape on the XT Kee, which is hands down my favorite mouth call.

chefrific

I've got the XT kee with the soft tape. I'll have to give he stiff tape a try.

gregg

I ordered some thin tape calls yesterday, haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, but look forward to trying them.

goblr77

Just have to recommend this one. The XT Havoc thin tape. Got mine in the mail on Friday. One of the best sounding and easiest running calls I've run across in a long time. Instantly my new favorite. If you have been debating trying out the XT line of calls, do not hesitate. Bought his Kee call a while back, and its good in its own right, but this Havoc is the real deal.
Great, great call.

The Havoc is my favorite as well.

zachdawg

what sale?

Hey TK...what sale. I need some new diaphragms and yours seem to be getting some serious love. Let me know if you have a sale and where to go to buy them.

Zach Turner

wooly

favorite

The XT MAYHEM and XT TURMOIL are my favorites in the 'classic' thick tape.
Ken W
Conyers, GA

gregg

As a follow-up, I received my XT thin tape calls today, unfortunately I don't even know what model/name they are. One was thin white tape the other was thin black tape.....in any event, they are both great sounding calls that are very easy to blow, I prefer the black tape calls as they are less raspy(just my preference). The black tape call has a sweet yelp either soft or loud which I like. It is a versatile call as well, I found I could yelp, cluck, purr, cutt, kee-kee, etc.....I mean everything sounds good. I have some nice mouth calls but this thin black tape call is my new favorite, by the way, the thin tape worked fine for me.

TK1

That's the Havoc..during some sales I don't always add a packaging card to every order considering the low price...

gregg

Ah, the Havoc, nice call. Hey, at some point do you think it would be possible to make some Havoc calls with white tape instead of black? I ask because the colored tape releases some nasty dies/chemicals that taste like cr_p.....just curious.