Custom Hitch Covers

Tucker65

Hi Guys,

I make these custom hitch covers for the back of your vehicle. They are made from solid brass, a stainless steel primer, and a 2" aluminum tube. I can engrave any headstamp you would like or any text for that matter. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can work out the details. You can contact me at JohnNiemi@charter.net

30-378%20WBY%20%231%20e-bay.JPG

Bigger%20is%20Better.JPG

Ruger%2044%20Mag%20%231.JPG

Tucker65

Hitch Cover Info

The cost for my hitch covers is $69.00 including USPS Priority mail delivery. Turn around time is usually less then a week after payment. I have a small page put together with more info and pictures of previous designs, check it out and let me know what you think.

HITCH COVER PAGE

Burl E.

How many letters can you have around the brass? How about a Logo?

Tucker65

As you can see from the pictures the Weathertby model is getting pretty close to the maximun text I can fit and still not look too cluttered. I can change the text size and spacing a little which helps but I usually send a cad drawing for approval on the ones that are marginal. As far as a logo goes I would need to see it first and I there is an extra programming charge for the design work. If you take a look at my link in the post above it has a few more pictures of my covers also.

Thanks,
John

W4DSB

NICE!