Oso Topo.. Mountain Memories.

Swampdogg

Something I’ve been working on for a while

Mountain Memories . Want to remember your favorite hunt ? Don’t want a full mount or just want something different from the rest? Save your claws and turn them into wearable heirlooms. Handcrafted built tough pendants by a hunter for hunters and their families.

OSo TopO Sthealthy Hunter edition !! A long project that started at the beginning of the year but is finally complete. Each one is unique and one of a kind. Set in heavy duty thick cut ingot .925 silver with topographical map textures , jumbo bruiser black bear claws ,and little one off details that depict the wild places they come from . Made by hand with fire and traditional methods.These pendants are built to last a lifetime and be a wearable heirloom/ mount that you can take any where with you.

I had the honor of making these for Ryan Lampers. One of the most skilled and knowledgeable hunters around that I look up to. Thank you for letting me get creative and help preserve the memories of your successful hunts! #osotopo #travelintimbers

I Do Not Sell Claws! I’m a silversmith. I make silver pendants and mount yours.

Thanks in advance for checking them out.
If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to reach out.

Attachments

• CD975198-C5F8-4887-BE1A-E6BD46BF579C.jpeg
    CD975198-C5F8-4887-BE1A-E6BD46BF579C.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 86

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Very nice or I should say excellent work!

Swampdogg

Very nice! That's a unique take on an old idea.
Thank you sir, I appreciate that . Yes that was my goal , I definitely know I’m not the 1st to make a bear pendants but being a hunter and a silversmith I had the idea to make something that combines both. TopO lines and my love for bears . Also I believe nobody makes them as heavy duty as I do . The pendants are thick , not like the usual thin sheet silver . If ever interested reach out I would be happy to make them for folks from the forum.

splatek

UAEC
Really cool
I’ve been polishing up my old claws from last season. Made one keychain but my lil guy wants a chain. Excellent work

Swampdogg

Really cool
I’ve been polishing up my old claws from last season. Made one keychain but my lil guy wants a chain. Excellent work
Thanks man , I put my heart and soul into these . Lots of little details to tell the story of bears .

Claw keychain sounds awesome, if you need any help getting it on a chain or a cord let me know .

Swampdogg

Some of my Oso Topo Pendant work. If you are looking for a different kind of bear mount that you can take with you ,save your claws and let me make you a one of a kind heirloom piece . These are set in a heavy .925 silver pendant that will last lifetimes . #travelintimbers #osotopo

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 28

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I missed this earlier. That is some beautiful and unique work you are doing.

Swampdogg

I missed this earlier. That is some beautiful and unique work you are doing.
Thank you sir , that is my goal . I really appreciate that. I'm wanting to make the best claw pendants out there, also with the connection of being made by a hunter and the details of a hunt told in the silver .