Deer Hunting Joke

Hardy

GONetwork Member
Four friends went deer hunting and paired off in two's, for the day.

That night, one of the hunters returned to the truck dragging a big 10 point Buck on a make shift stretcher.:clap:

One of the other hunters, who was already at the truck, asked: "Where's Billy Bob?" The hunter dragging the deer said in, an exhausted tone: "He had a stroke of some kind about two miles back up the trail!" ::huh:

You left Billy Bob laying there, and brought the deer back: "Yeah, it was a tough call, 'nodded the guy with the big 10 point Buck', but I figured nobody in their right mind would steal ol Billy Bob. :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Handgunner

Two Alabama boys had went to Canada for years trying to kill a moose. While thinking about it one day, one said to the other.

"Ya know, I bet we could decoy on in. They do it on whitetails and antelope, why not a Moose"? "We could buy a suit, douse it down with cow estrous, climb in, zip it up and try it... One comes close enough, we could jump out and shoot".

The other agreed and the plan was made. The found a suit, tailored it to fit both of them and decided on a strategy. The one in front would do all the calling, while the one in back wiggled his hind-end and looked sexy.

Off to Canada they went... They struck up on some moose tracks and donned the suit... laden with cow in estrous. The one in front called, the one in back wiggled and so it went for 3-5 minutes.

In the distance a bull moose busted the woodline open and started a dead run at the two 'bama boys. The one in front hollered...

"Get ready!!!"

The one in back, racked a round and grabbed the zipper.

"When I say 'go', you unzip, jump out and shoot him"

"OK"...

The bull closed the distance and at 50 yards the one in front hollered...

"a'ight, get him!"

The zipper stuck so the one in back started yelling

"What do I do??? What do I do???"

The one in front said...

"I'm gonna start nibbling some grass, I advise you BRACE yourself!!!"... :D

HMwolfpup

2 good ones

those were both good, but Delton I think you are now an official member of the "You Aint Right" club

:)

PWalls

Two guys talking in camp one night about what to do when nature calls and they have to do #2 in the woods and they don't have any toilet paper.

The older guy tells the younger guy that he just takes a dollar out of his wallet and uses it. Younger guy is impressed with his ingenuity and says he'll remember that.

Several days later the the older guy sees the younger guy drag into camp all nasty and disgusted looking. Older guy asks what happened. Younger guy tells him he tried his advice, but all he had was $0.97.

Handgunner

PWalls, welcome to Woody's! Good one. :)

HMWolfpup -- I'm finally a member? ~*runnin' around high-fiving everyone*~ :)

One more for ya...

This guy had just joined a hunting club and was walking around meeting people. At the campfire he saw an older gentleman telling stories, so he pulled up a seat and listened.

He asked one of the other fellows, "so he's done some hunting in his life, eh?"

The guy says, "all over the world, lions, elephants, cape buffalo, rams, you name it, he's done it"...

Well this interested the new guy since he's always wanted to go on a lion hunt, so he asks the guy to tell him a story.

The old man obliges.

"We were in Africa years ago hunting lions and I had made a marginal shot. The lion was turning to leave, I got excited, yanked the trigger, and hit him a tad back. Not the shot I intended to make, but one that I knew I had to follow up, so me, the trackers, and guide followed the spor... We were running out of light when the guide mentioned he needed to go and get the torches, lights, etc.. So I opted to stay on the tracks while they went to get what they needed to find my lion. So they went, and I stayed. I was young, tough, and had nerves of steel."...

"As I was sitting there waiting, I heard a "rrrummmphhh" come from behind me.. then a twig snap. Now boy, let me remind you, I'm not in a field, I'm in a thicket, it's getting dark, and I can barely see my foot it's so thick and dark... I start to ease my head around when I feel this hot air on the back of my neck... Then I smell it.... carn.... rust-like smell... just reaks of death... I ease my head around and before I know it.....

Roooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And son, I tell ya I just messed my pants!

The guy says, "I can't blame you...... with a lion on ya like that"...

The older gentleman says, "no, not then, but just now when I said

RRRooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

:rolleyes: :bounce:

nchunter

good ones yall keep em coming :D

Latest posts