Illegal in Troup-Harris......

across the river

I though it came from Hancock County where it had been passed up for the last 14 years, because it was a six point. He finally grew some kickers that got him killed. If you listen to people on this board they have sixes like that running around everywhere in Hancock County.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
How's that buck illegal in either county?? Point over an inch counts as a point.. I see your point though.. No pun intended.

T-N-T

I though it came from Hancock County where it had been passed up for the last 14 years, because it was a six point. He finally grew some kickers that got him killed. If you listen to people on this board they have sixes like that running around everywhere in Hancock County.

Chuckle

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
That's a legal buck in trap and Harris county

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Looks like at least a 22 point to me.

Dustin

Illegal - No

Record as the 20 something point non-typical it is - No

Record as a 6 point - I doubt it, even if it was a clean typical.

Killdee

Just making a point re how silly antler restrictions are. We have had several large 5-6 point obviously 3-4 year old bucks seen on our property over the years that are illegal. This is a wild looking buck for sure.

Mako22

BANNED
Antler restrictions are just stupid, the State should do away with them. Some of us just hunt deer and could care less about antlers.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Antler restrictions are just stupid, the State should do away with them. Some of us just hunt deer and could care less about antlers.

The people demanded the restrictions, not the government.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Killdee if you shoot him just tell em it was from another county.Now for a nominal fee I will give you the pictures I have of him from the Harris county property.:bounce::bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just making a point re how silly antler restrictions are. We have had several large 5-6 point obviously 3-4 year old bucks seen on our property over the years that are illegal. This is a wild looking buck for sure.

The people who wanted, beds to get it reworded. :)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member