Personality test

TripleXBullies

I was wondering if there are personality traits that lead a person one way or another with regards to religion or lack there of.

I was hoping that some of the first two As would take this and post their result.

I am ESTJ-A The Executive. I've taken this before without really reading much in to it. I was asked to do it earlier this week for work. Don't forget that I considered myself one of the first two As forthe majority of my adult life. The description of this personality fits me pretty well for the most part.

https://www.16personalities.com/

atlashunter

INTJ here

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Entp-a(Debater)

ESTP-A for me last time. (ENTREPRENEUR)

Some of the estp-a is still accurate but the ENTP-A had more

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Logician (INTP-a.) I don't know which of the A's I am, if any.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Virtuoso (ISTP-A) here.
Reading the results was very interesting. Had me pretty much nailed.
So just to make sure they weren't making broad generalizations that would fit just about anybody, I took the test a second time, this time skewing my answers noticeably. The second result came back as a "Protagonist". The verbage following that describes someone who I am definitely not.
So I was moderately impressed with the test's accuracy.

I don't know which of the A's I am either. Probably a God-fearing agnostic. If there could be such a thing.

I feel like my (fine and dandy) wife might connect a few more dots if I let her read my results...

Thanks for posting, XXX.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Does anyone know what the letters mean?
Headed back to that website to see if I can find out...

TripleXBullies

T stands for Thinking... it looks like we all have that one the same, which is the part that I expected. As opposed to being the F for feeling. I think in most cases, Thinking is along the line of FACTS...

Dr. Strangelove

ENTJ -A/-T

The results page described me pretty well.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know what the letters mean?
Headed back to that website to see if I can find out...

Best I can tell, mine meant that I was an alpha-male aggressive introvert who doesn't like to plan things. :D

gordon 2

LOGISTICIAN PERSONALITY here. I'm annoyed by endless debates... LOL ::ke:::ke: I'm an extrovert that likes to plan things and stick to the plan! Unless all hades breaks out.... in which case the old viking guts is ok.

Love God with all I got, good, bad and ugly.

The profile is pretty much me.