How bout dem Pups!!!!

Madsnooker

My new favorite team!!!!!:cool: We gonna win it all!!!!:banana:

Of course I'm still coming out of my stupor and things are still a little fuzzy as I'm not sure what happened???? Saturday night in my sleep, my wife said I was doing the FSU war chant, but not sure why I would be doing that? :bounce:

My boys got whipped, what can I say!!!! Still cant believe what I watched????? Its like the whole team including the coaching staff just took the day off?????

That was a very humbling day as a Buckeye fan!!!!:O

At least I'm heading to Ohio for 8 days of bow hunting during the peak of the rut!!!:cool:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
:rofl: :cool:

First of all, thank God you're alive! Secondly, glad we won you over. Now hit that Go Dawgs Thread once in awhile to show your support. :D

And out of respect, I'm not going to mention anything else about that hiney spanking Iowa put on THE Ohio State university. I mean, that was just brutal for you to have to go through. Y'all can still get a decent bowl game if you win out. So keep hope alive. I just hope y'all don't have to play Iowa again.

And best of luck on your hunting trip to Ohio! Maybe you can go to Iowa right after the Ohio trip, and kill an even bigger deer. :bounce:

:cheers:

MCBUCK

That’s just plain ol mean.:cheers:

Madsnooker

:rofl: :cool:

First of all, thank God you're alive! Secondly, glad we won you over. Now hit that Go Dawgs Thread once in awhile to show your support. :D

And out of respect, I'm not going to mention anything else about that hiney spanking Iowa put on THE Ohio State university. I mean, that was just brutal for you to have to go through. Y'all can still get a decent bowl game if you win out. So keep hope alive. I just hope y'all don't have to play Iowa again.

And best of luck on your hunting trip to Ohio! Maybe you can go to Iowa right after the Ohio trip, and kill an even bigger deer. :bounce:

SpotandStalk

Of course I'm still coming out of my stupor and things are still a little fuzzy as I'm not sure what happened???? Saturday night in my sleep, my wife said I was doing the FSU war chant, but not sure why I would be doing that? :bounce:

My boys got whipped, what can I say!!!! Still cant believe what I watched????? Its like the whole team including the coaching staff just took the day off?????

At least I'm heading to Ohio for 8 days of bow hunting during the peak of the rut!!!:cool:

Closet NOLE!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Snook we have all been through one of those at one time or the other, UGA more than some and less that a lot.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sweet!! So does this mean we get more pics of the sister in law?:bounce:

Coenen

I'll say it again, OSU wins the Big 10, and still gets in to the playoff because... reasons.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Welcome to our world Snook. The good thing about CFB season is it's also deer season. If your team ain't getting it done on the gridiron you can hit the woods and still have a good time.

Good luck in Ohio and maybe your Buckeyes can win out and salvage their season.

Barry Duggan

All in all, he took it like a man.

Madsnooker

Welcome to our world Snook. The good thing about CFB season is it's also deer season. If your team ain't getting it done on the gridiron you can hit the woods and still have a good time.

Good luck in Ohio and maybe your Buckeyes can win out and salvage their season.

Thanks Elfii

Always count on you for some optimism!!!;)

Browning Slayer

She's up there hunting now but no luck so far so no pics yet!!!:D

If anything changes you will get your wish.;)

I hope she shoots the biggest buck of all!:rofl::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Browning Slayer

Not a chance, he hangs out over at my stand and she is not supposed to be anywhere near that area!!!! Actually, let me off of here I need to call my Father in Law and make sure she stays on her side of the farm!!!!:confused::D

Man, you sure are rude! I tell ya what, she can come down to my land and I'll let her hunt ANY stand she wants.. :D

When you going up? How's Dooly county been? We've killed 3 toads off my place.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

SpotandStalk

Can we to petition the state of Ohio for more doe days? We need some action up there.