Iron Bowl week.

weagle

The biggest, most intense and most important rivalry in all of sports is less than a week away.

Fistfights were taking place in church parking lots all over Alabama yesterday, and Saturday's Iron bowl will decide who has bragging rights for the next year.

The series is dead even since the Bear left and bama lost it's home field advantage in Birmingham. Bama has had the edge lately, and the greatest coach in bama history has a chance to even up the series for this century if the tide can win this week.

Tigers win Saturday. WDE! Let the hate begin.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
There are some Great games this week !!! Should be Awesome !!!
COLLEGE FOOTBALL > nfl

:flag::flag::flag:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Tide Rolls! :cool::cool::cool:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
It's gonna be a blood bath......... 52 to 21. Bama rolls all over the aubbies

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Matthew6

Banned thug
The biggest, most intense and most important rivalry in all of sports is less than a week away.

Fistfights were taking place in church parking lots all over Alabama yesterday, and Saturday's Iron bowl will decide who has bragging rights for the next year.

The series is dead even since the Bear left and bama lost it's home field advantage in Birmingham. Bama has had the edge lately, and the greatest coach in bama history has a chance to even up the series for this century if the tide can win this week.

Tigers win Saturday. WDE! Let the hate begin.

ok. i hate you this week. name the church yard. ill send some boys over to check on you. barn thug. bama 27-23. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I believe I will have to give the edge to Auburn right now. After what they did to us, hard not to go with them. Plus, Auburn is at home, SEC championship and possible playoff on the line, the crowd will be extra juiced for this one and may end up being the difference maker.

Going with the Tigers to pull off the mild upset by winning a close one on the Plains.

Auburn 23
Bama 20

Then, Georgia gets revenge by beating Auburn in the SEC championship game, sending both Alabama and Georgia into the college football playoff. Dawgs run the table to win their first national championship in nearly 40 years. I'll take it! :fine:

GO DAWGS!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
ok. i hate you this week. name the church yard. ill send some boys over to check on you. barn thug. bama 27-23. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I believe I will have to give the edge to Auburn right now. After what they did to us, hard not to go with them. Plus, Auburn is at home, SEC championship and possible playoff on the line, the crowd will be extra juiced for this one and may end up being the difference maker.

Going with the Tigers to pull off the mild upset by winning a close one on the Plains.

Auburn 23
Bama 20

Then, Georgia gets revenge by beating Auburn in the SEC championship game, sending both Alabama and Georgia into the college football playoff. Dawgs run the table to win their first national championship in nearly 40 years. I'll take it! :fine:

GO DAWGS!

You probably aren't far off on the score, but I think the D-line leadership injuries on Bama's side will play more of a factor than the loud mouth Aubies will.

scooty006

I could see the Barn winning a close game but Bama still making the playoff along with the Dawgs after payback at the Benz :biggrin2:

LanierSpots

Looking forward to the game. Will be there of course. Going to be very crazy on the plains...

Would love to win a close game and maybe even a little Jordan Hare Voodoo would be fun. Either way, cant wait till Saturday.

weagle

I could see the Barn winning a close game but Bama still making the playoff along with the Dawgs after payback at the Benz :biggrin2:

Unless bama just falls apart this week, bama gets to use their mulligan and gets in the 4 team playoff even with an Iron bowl loss.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I don't thug very often, but when I do it's because some bammers had it coming. ::gone:

Just for your Avatar purposes this week.
1zpojl.jpg

weagle

Saban misses Kiffen's play calling. He may be a nut job, but he was a great offensive tactician.