Iron Bowl week.

weathermantrey

With Miami's implosion today; I think some of the pressure is off of bama. I think they make the 4 team playoff even if Auburn wins tomorrow.

Not so fast...

1.Clemson(if they win out)
2. Oklahoma(if they win out)
3. Auburn(if they win out)
4. Wisconsin(if they win out)
5. Alabama..??

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Not so fast...

1.Clemson(if they win out)
2. Oklahoma(if they win out)
3. Auburn(if they win out)
4. Wisconsin(if they win out)
5. Alabama..??

Clemson deserves the same ranking fate as Miami will get for their loss to a pathetic Syracuse, but they are CFP darlings and that will never happen. South Carolina is the only thing standing in their way. Richt will not beat Dabo in the ACCCG.

Saban has never beat a 9 win Auburn team, so the pressure is on him to break the losing streak. Not sure with the state of the 'D' injuries that can happen. Auburn is rolling and momentum is on their side.

Wisconsin has a D-2esque schedule. It is pathetic and they are lucky to be ranked where they are, regardless of their win record. If they are in the final 4 they will be slaughtered.

Today's game for Choklahoma is a powderpuff game and they should walk away with an easy win. Perhaps they'll get caught napping and if so, they'll get what they deserve. Their strength of schedule isn't so stellar either.

Today is the day and someone isn't going to like the outcome of the game they are watching. As it will determine the fate of their teams playoff bid in this joke of a playoff system. I just hope it isn't mine.

When the NCAA D-1 finally goes to a bracketed elimination system based on conference champions then I'll respect it.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

weagle

It's an almost impossible scenario, but the Auburn dream season would be to win the NC by beating UGA and bama twice in one season and get a revenge win against Clemson.

Matthew6

Banned thug
It's an almost impossible scenario, but the Auburn dream season would be to win the NC by beating UGA and bama twice in one season and get a revenge win against Clemson.

your dreams die today barnthugfacepalm:

TomC

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

ameme1-610x321.jpg

They can't even properly pronounce the name of their stadium. Jordan is pronounced Jordan.......NOT JERDEN. R controlled vowels are not that difficult :):)

weagle

Strong drive by bama. Got away with an Offinsive interference on the TD pass, but it seldom gets called.

Geffellz18

The barn playing tough. Definately has the edge. Exciting game so far. Bama not looking typical tonight except for the 2nd half opening drive. Too many minor miscues.