Beach Dreamer
Quack, that wouldn't have happened in a Chevy. ::ke:

:D

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Quack, that wouldn't have happened in a Chevy. ::ke:

:D

Operator error. :D

Operator was sober, and has probably driven/owned more 4 wheel drives than I can count. Once a HEAVY, torqued up motor turns the tires, it's too late.:banginghe
Oh, and Michelin AT's suck.

I felt a little better when Tate told me he's gotten his lawnmower stuck there.:bounce:

Oven baking some home fries, frying some bacon for some bacon/cheese/onion deer boogers !!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Operator was sober, and has probably driven/owned more 4 wheel drives than I can count. Once a HEAVY, torqued up motor turns the tires, it's too late.:banginghe
Oh, and Michelin AT's suck.

I felt a little better when Tate told me he's gotten his lawnmower stuck there.:bounce:

Oven baking some home fries, frying some bacon for some bacon/cheese/onion deer boogers !!

I was GON bring a deer booger for lunch, but it disappeared from the fridge this mornin. Hot pocket to the rescue. Where's Strang. :bounce::bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
:bounce:
What ya want for her???? (the truck ... I KNOW I can't afford Dawn! :O )

Evidently I can't either !!! :cheers:

I was GON bring a deer booger for lunch, but it disappeared from the fridge this mornin. Hot pocket to the rescue. Where's Strang. :bounce::bounce:

Just cooked a lb 'o bacon, cooking deer boogers in da bacon grease, mebbe this'll kill me !! :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.