Peanut Butter and . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Jif is my favorite.

I like to smear some on . . and nuke for 'bout 20-25 seconds.

Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Chocolate cake

German chocolate cake

Pecan pie, with ice cream too

Honey Bunzzzzz

Oreo's

Brownies

Fudge

Most anything chocolate, and yes I've heard of Reece's cups !! :rofl:

Any kind of cereal, just smear a spoon full on the side of the bowl, mainly Raisin Bran (I don't heat that)

Of course PBJ, PB n honey n nanners, oven toasted toast n butter..

Worked with a dood that would smear PB on his hamburger !! :rolleyes:

Whatchaya'll like ???

toyota4x4h

I don't eat French toast without smearing pb all over it. Its really good with maple syrup over top yeye!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I raised my boys eating peanut butter on their waffles at breakfast. They're still at it 28 years later.
I love me some peanut butter and bacon and honey sammiches! It goes good with some trail mix mixed in or whatever kind of breakfast cereal.:cool:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I don't eat French toast without smearing pb all over it. Its really good with maple syrup over top yeye!

Can't say I've tried that ?? 'Course I haven't had French toast in quite some time, I'll put it on my "must have" list !!! :cheers:

It is also good on pound cake, vanilla wafers, and pancakes.

Yassir, been there done that !! :bounce:

I raised my boys eating peanut butter on their waffles at breakfast. They're still at it 28 years later.
I love me some peanut butter and bacon and honey sammiches! It goes good with some trail mix mixed in or whatever kind of breakfast cereal.:cool:

Okay, the bacon and trail mix is a new one, but I'll give it a try ! :banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Kinda weird, but my wife will eat boiled pnuts, fried pnuts, baked peanuts etc, but won't eat Peanut butter??

She loves Salsa, Ketchup etc, but won't eat a mater ??

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

I think da Awful Waffle House has a PB waffle ??

j_seph

Sounds like your on a diet Quack and having flashbacks

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Sounds like your on a diet Quack and having flashbacks

Close Joebro, I've lost 52lbs, but I splurge every now and then. I'm down to a petite 200lbs !! :cheers: Losing it's easy, keeping it off is a lil tougher, so far, so good, 3 yrs.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
peanut butter and mayo on banana sandwich
:cool: on warm toasted white bread! :fine::fine:

Just recently warmed some chocolate bark and a big spoon full of p.b. Coated a bunch of pretzels wiff it. Now H22 is addicted. He keeps buying pretzels. :bounce:

Last edited:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
PB on a stalk of celery.....My daughter gave me a jar of Thai Peanut Butter that she picked up at Trader Joe's. It has just a little heat in it. Really good!

treemanjohn

Banned
I like chunky on ritz crackers if I have a glass of water close by. Ill also just grab a spoonful to knock down the hunger urge

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Three things we don`t run out of here at the house. Peanut butter, coffee, and Bourbon.

j_seph

Close Joebro, I've lost 52lbs, but I splurge every now and then. I'm down to a petite 200lbs !! :cheers: Losing it's easy, keeping it off is a lil tougher, so far, so good, 3 yrs.
Look out he's dragging the naked twister mat out of the closet