Dude put on a grillin' clinic yesterday....

Dub

Looks good but way too much "work" put into it. Great bar-b-que should never need so much "doctoring", in my opinion.

Remind me sometime to tell you how much your opinion matters.

I couldn't care less.

Shut up and post up your own stuff.

Until then......just shut up.

Trolls need not apply here. This place is for folks to come and help each other out. I've yet to see a single post here where you've done that.

Loudmouth worthless comments are all I see from you in mine and other's posts.

Whatcha got, fool ? Fire up the coals and lets see what you can do.

Idiots will idiot.

Let's see your burnt ends......your brisket slices.....your wings......heck, anything that's worthy of posting.

Until then pour yourself a large glass of shut-the-heck-up.

Mexican Squealer

Again, just my opinion. I'm not going to blow smoke if something posted doesn't look fit to eat. Many folks on here do. Fwiw, I did say your BBQ looked good.

Dub

Again, just my opinion. I'm not going to blow smoke if something posted doesn't look fit to eat. Many folks on here do. Fwiw, I did say your BBQ looked good.

Like I said in the PM's....your opinion has never mean a hill of beans to me.

You claim to be known for your bbq.....cool.....then post up or shut up.

I'm done with your shenanigans and bullcrap.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good Lord. Dub done been cookin' in teflon over fake charcoal again. :rofl:

Don't worry about haters hatin'. I'd slap hurt myself on that spread.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

If any of that don't look fit to eat to you, then I reckon you need to show us how it's done? I don't blow smoke either, if I say something looks good, it does. If I don't think so, I probably ain't gonna say anything. Maybe you should think about that. This isn't the section of the forum to go complaining and arguing with folks and such. Keep that mess in the duck and politicians and deers and religious forums. Paymaster's Cafe is a neutral zone. Word to the wise.

Dub

If any of that don't look fit to eat to you, then I reckon you need to show us how it's done?

That's been my message to His Highness Mr BBQ Messacan Squawker from the onset.....shut up or post up.

He claims to be known for his bbq.

All I hear are crickets when he's been asked to post his own vs critiquing other poster's grub.

One in every crowd.

Crickets...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
No, it all looks good. But many posts in this forum look horrible. Just an opinion. Nothing more.

Then don't look at 'em and don't post on 'em. I don't reckon I've seen those, myself. I don't recall ever seeing you posting anything in here either, except criticism. Go somewhere else if this don't suit you and you don't want to participate or are 'shamed to post any of your cooking.

Mexican Squealer

Then don't look at 'em and don't post on 'em. I don't reckon I've seen those, myself. I don't recall ever seeing you posting anything in here either, except criticism. Go somewhere else if this don't suit you and you don't want to participate.

Actually enjoy the forum and participating by commenting on threads same as everyone else. Not sure what I've done wrong here?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Actually enjoy the forum and participating by commenting on threads same as everyone else. Not sure what I've done wrong here?

This isn't a negative forum. This is the cream of Woody's right here. Everybody gets along. Tastes are personal. Why go out of your way to be negative? If you don't like the looks of something, why not just not participate? Suggestions are welcome, negativity isn't. Again why not post some of your cooking? We would enjoy seeing it, might learn something. That's what this place is for.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
We always do.

little rascal

Wow!!

What a spread! I used to wanna be a taste tester for a good beer brewery, thought about being a boat test pilot. Now, I know I want to be a bbq contest writer, critic, blogger, afficianado sampler, taste tester or something!!

MOTS

WELL, I'm standing with Dub! I don't have to be a moderator to moderate on my own! I have seen and know exactly where Dub is coming from. If you don't like what you see or read, just don't post. You won't find me in the atheist forum but I respect their beliefs! Well said NCH also!

Old Winchesters

Thats some fine looking eats. I've been wanting to try some different rubs on my wings. I'll go back and look at what he used and see if I can find it. Tell that feller if he needs any new friends to call me!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Haters gonna hate, Dub! Great looking grub!!!!! It is a rare occurrence here in Da Cafe, but evil dimwits do show up now and then. Don't let'm under your skin brother. Just keep on postin up that fine grub!!!!!!!!:cheers: