Massively successful scams from the past.

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Life insurance as an investment tool

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Health Insurance

Next thing will be Food and Water Insurance

K80

Camo is needed to kill an animal...

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Politicians are the longest running scam there is. Vote for me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Gluten is bad.

Eating fat makes you fat.

Eating sugar gives you diabetes.

Second-hand smoke is more dangerous than car exhausts or that air freshener or cleaner you spray all over your house.

You need special soap and chemical cleaners to kill all the bacteria in your house, then you need to eat yogurt with bacteria in it because you don't have enough living in your insides.

Global warming.

Yeti coolers hold ice longer than a Coleman or Igloo.

etc.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nuclear winter is on the way, no wait a minute, it is global warming, not wait a minute it is climate change. This scam may be in the running for biggest one ever, billions have been made on it.

blondiega1

Anything gluten free, free range, non GMO, organic, and BPA free.

specialk

I paid a dollar to see the bearded lady at the county fair back in '76......what a rip off...my aunt fannie had more hair than that....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Diamonds are rare.

Check for yourself how rare they are. Go to any store near you and see how many are available.

Check and see how many jewelry stores there are near you.

Add all the Wallyworld sites, other stores, pawn shops. Then figure in all the online sources.

The Debeers made themselves mega rich from that scam.

"Spend at least two months salary", the meme about buying a wedding ring.

Added to the scam about gold and they had a winner.

I like Ron White's take on it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I paid a dollar to see the bearded lady at the county fair back in '76......what a rip off...my aunt fannie had more hair than that....

Did you get to see the world's tallest midget too?

Lukikus2

Nuclear winter is on the way, no wait a minute, it is global warming, not wait a minute it is climate change. This scam may be in the running for biggest one ever, billions have been made on it.

I had the opportunity to be with a world renowned ecological chemist twice lately. They said global warming is a hoax. Climate change is real. (Hawaii)

Then I asked about coal burning and mercury.

"Mercury can be easily be removed from coal before the burning process with new industrial processes. It's the nitrogen and carbon bond that can't be broken, yet."