Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dadgum EMC crew was the one that left the wire there. Had the top of a pole break completely off when a big oak blew down across the road 2 poles up from the one that broke off. When the oak took everything down that went across the road it just kept ripping everything off the poles up the line.

To get in there on mine and my adjoining neighbors property line where the pole was that broke off, they just tore that fence down and left in the grass which was quite grown up now.

Anywho, I found it and got it out.

Ive got a little bit left. Just waiting on the shadows during a break.

Evening.....

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
evening all

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to you Blood and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers this morning.

Earlier this morning, I went back and was catching up on reading and WOW, there are some weird characters that post on here now. Some of them must think that everyone else is a mind-reader of sorts. :hair::hair::hair:

I think that these characters mentioned above should have to have a set of bull/cow horns mounted on the front end of their vehicles for quick identification purposes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning EE and bloodbro

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
howdy eli and wybro

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Gobblin, Eli, Wycliff. I've gotta hit the road as I've got an out of town appointment this morning.

Will catch back up later.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to you Blood and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers this morning.

Earlier this morning, I went back and was catching up on reading and WOW, there are some weird characters that post on here now. Some of them must think that everyone else is a mind-reader of sorts. :hair::hair::hair:

I think that these characters mentioned above should have to have a set of bull/cow horns mounted on the front end of their vehicles for quick identification purposes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I think we have a couple of new/old trolls in here recently.