Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Pike electric just left my property. They finally cams and removed that old pole they replaced and left it for me, plus another one they already had on their truck. :clap:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hope they laid it down easy. SSEMC came and took a relatively new one down here a couple years ago and asked if I wanted it. YES. They just dropped it and it landed on a mound of dirt in the middle and cracked. Thanks guys.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope they laid it down easy. SSEMC came and took a relatively new one down here a couple years ago and asked if I wanted it. YES. They just dropped it and it landed on a mound of dirt in the middle and cracked. Thanks guys.

They laid'em down next to the barn exactly where I told them I wanted them. :cool:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wybro, are you on easy street with 45 minutes to go?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Pike electric just left my property. They finally cams and removed that old pole they replaced and left it for me, plus another one they already had on their truck. :clap:
Are they the ones that left the line that you got your Bush hog caught in? If so, did you see a number on the truck?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Are they the ones that left the line that you got your Bush hog caught in? If so, did you see a number on the truck?

Nah, these were different guys.

I can’t remember if the guys that left the fence all down were Pike or Central Georgia EMC. They had to replace a pole and put everything back up on about 5 poles. I ain’t holdin it against them too bad, they were out there all night until about 11:00 am the next morning working on all that. Not to mention the big ol oak that came down across the road and took everything down.

Latest posts