The end of my days fishing.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Oh lawd, why did I look at that?
I no'd better. If'n I had..I woodn't slept fer a week. Then only off an on for a year or so.

Teh Wicked

If we ever get these things around here my days of hunting and fishing will be over with the first sighting. They should be outlawed and anyone caught with one should be fed to it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../florida-huge-python-captured-trnd/index.html

Our ecosystem is to cold, those cold winter blasts we get would kill them without question. These things are surviving in the only area they possibly can in the US. Are they invasive and need to be taken care of? YES! but you have no fear of them living here unless they do some type of rapid evolution that allows it.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Pretty snake.

Makes me miss my Ball Python I use to have.
Still, if if came by me in the wild, I would have a nice pair of python skin boots.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Jaw muscles won't be the issue...its the coils wrapped around crushing you to death.

Teh Wicked

If you get close enough for that snake to get hold of you, your fault...

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Just carry a shotgun with you and blast the things in half everytime you see one.
That's a pretty good start.

Heck 99% of the people I know have been doing that with Rattlesnakes for eons and they are still here. Not a vote of confidence on this solution.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
"Just don't muck with it and it won't muck with you."
That was said by some dead guy who was always mucking with stuff.

Right before he was suffocated and swallowed whole, and hopefully fully dead.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Heck 99% of the people I know have been doing that with Rattlesnakes for eons and they are still here. Not a vote of confidence on this solution.

Not so with the eastern diamondback. Between indiscriminate killing and habitat loss, their population is way down. There`s talk of them going on the Endangered List.

As for those exotic snakes, they could be trouble for a lot of things.