An eewww! moment for some.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
There is absolutley nothing more that can be said to you. You, sir, know the most about things that you don't have the first durn clue about of anybody I've ever seen, I believe. It's kind of sad. If somebody told you it was dark at night and light in the day, you'd argue with them, and say that the sun and the moon were exactly the same.
There was a eclipse the other day. They work best in the day.

NOYDB

BANNED
There is absolutley nothing more that can be said to you. You, sir, know the most about things that you don't have the first durn clue about of anybody I've ever seen, I believe. It's kind of sad. If somebody told you it was dark at night and light in the day, you'd argue with them, and say that the sun and the moon were exactly the same.

The sun and the moon are exactly the same and have been for billions of years. And it is generally dark at night and light during the day. And yes I know that raw meat after being cut up with a meat band saw all looks alike and the breed and age of the cut can not be told.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The sun and the moon are exactly the same and have been for billions of years. And it is generally dark at night and light during the day. And yes I know that raw meat after being cut up with a meat band saw all looks alike and the breed and age of the cut can not be told.
If you "know" that, then you are truly totally ignorant about meat, where it comes from, and how it is bought, processed, graded, and sold. And I'm beginning to doubt if you've ever even eaten any.

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Have u tried shopping at Winn Dixie instead of food lion.
Hope this helps.

sinclair1

Go ahead and throw in your garbage about how you think I can't tell a farm raised shrimp from a Texas wild caught with a blind fold on.

NOYDB

BANNED
Now you know why I stay out of the spiritual forums. You can not use physical evidence and facts based on reality with true believers.

sinclair1

I bet you I can tell a A5 wagu from one of your biglots cuts. You absolutely can't find that marbling on a cheap steak. I won't even go into taste as that's subjective and someone like you with no tastebuds wouldn't know.

sinclair1

Find a grade A5 with true Japan import papers and one of your biglots, I will throw a grand on the table.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Now you know why I stay out of the spiritual forums. You can not use physical evidence and facts based on reality with true believers.
Boy, that's the truth. You have started your own religion, and you are the pope, bishop, preacher, and sole congregation member. And it makes the Hari Krishnas look smart.

NOYDB

BANNED
I love being a sucker for that USDA Prime...always will be. My uncle is a Vet and USDA meat inspector. I look forward to having a good laugh about this....

Get him to show you how to see the difference between a young cow vs an old one. And how to tell the breeds apart after they have been cut up.