Lesbian on a Harley

transfixer

they don't jump out of the way like most critters. Certain time of the year they are in the road a lot , they lay their eggs in a ditch. If you gave your bike leaned over in a curve and hit one, your bike flies out from under ya. City boys ::ke:
View attachment 972899

Encountered one once on a backroad north of Panama city,, luckily it was a straight road and it wasn't quite as big as the one in the pic, I was running about 60 or so, came over the crest of a small hill and there he was , I hit him dead center, I had already tensed up for what I just knew was going to be a bad ride across the asphalt, but I guess my Roadking was heavy enough it never wobbled, poor turtle flattened like a pancake, but I stayed up and rolled on.

transfixer

There was a man killed from hitting a layer of grass clippings some years ago. He was a riding instructor and had YEARS of experience. He topped a hill, which led into a medium curve...on a road that he traveled fairly often. A man had just cut his grass and the biker hit it while leaning to negotiate the curve. He never saw the clippings until it was too late.

The bike went down on it's side...and straight into the on-coming lane in the path of a pickup truck. There was nothing anybody could do to avoid it...except for the guy cutting grass. Ever since...I made it a point to blow my clippings back toward my lawn. Of course now...I have a mulching kit that blocks off the discharge shoot.

In a case like that anything in the road can be a disaster, I always rode a lot in the fall, I rode rain or shine, didn't much matter to me, but in the fall wet leaves on the road were something to watch for, especially in a curve.

Cmp1

BANNED
In a case like that anything in the road can be a disaster, I always rode a lot in the fall, I rode rain or shine, didn't much matter to me, but in the fall wet leaves on the road were something to watch for, especially in a curve.
Just like ice,,,,I rode mine in the winter up here,if it was sunny,,,,

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I agree somewhat to what you are saying on the technical aspects of riding a bike but, when you see it as much as I do, then you realize it’s a more of a general disrespect for other people and flagrant disregard for traffic laws. Again I’m not bashing them, just stating what my experiences are.
And I don’t think people that blow grass clippings in the road realize what it does to bikers. I for one never understood why they blow them towards the road when an hour later the clippings are all blown back in the grass anyway.

Agree..and for the record.. I was not using a blower to put the clippings in the road. I discharge into the road so I can see oncoming traffic and get out of dodge if some dip-thong..playing on his phone or digging on the radio decides to go off the road..again.. i stop when a car or motorcycle rides by and turn my head to keep from getting a face full of clippings. This is a highway with a posted speed limit of 55 and people travelin way over that.

Hillbilly stalker

They are bad about putting sand on any ice we get on the road around here. Ice melts and the sand stays. My buddy lost it in a curve , ground half the cylinder off his revolver in his pocket. We sold ours before our number came up.

sinclair1

maybe since Harley plans on a battery bike, you old crotchety folks can get back out there. What do you hunt with a blow gun to keep the noise down. I thought I had problems :bounce:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
What we established is me and half the board has quit riding due to danger and a lesbian is not only riding but confronting a Billy. Not real sure what that saysfacepalm:
She may not have been wagging at the grass clippings. She was probably just replying no to any number of suggestions he might have been signaling from his mower.

Happens to me every 10 to 14 days on my mower.

sinclair1

She may not have been wagging at the grass clippings. She was probably just replying no to any number of suggestions he might have been signaling from his mower.

Happens to me every 10 to 14 days on my mower.
You get confronted by a lesbian every 10-14 days:hair: as you can imagine I have had many discussions with neighbors lawn companies. Many of them thought they could just hide their leaves and clippings in my yard and bushes. I am calm so the police have only been called three times.
One guy had the nerve to say “it’s only two leaves that blew over there” :bounce: