My kind of guy,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sinclair1

Generally the type a guy that sells his opinions for money are not the ones I admire. You realize it's all about website hits right?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Chad Prather born New Jersey :rofl:

Larry the Cable guy is fake too.
No, Larry the Cable Guy is not fake, in that sense. He is not a person. He is a comedic character portrayed by the comedian Dan Whitney, much like Rooster Cogburn was a character portrayed by John Wayne.

sinclair1

No, Larry the Cable Guy is not fake, in that sense. He is not a person. He is a comedic character portrayed by the comedian Dan Whitney, much like Rooster Cogburn was a character portrayed by John Wayne.
His accent is fake, but you are correct. That's my point.

sinclair1

Chad Prather is just a character. NCHillbilly could be a OCD vegan

sinclair1

But you'll watch videos of expensive cars though?
That's silly. I just said I don't let fake propaganda in my life. That's why I like this forum, I feel I get real insight from members here. He is for sale.

You may never understand what I am saying

Cmp1

BANNED
That's silly. I just said I don't let fake propaganda in my life. That's why I like this forum, I feel I get real insight from members here. He is for sale.

You may never understand what I am saying
I totally understand,,,,just messin with ya buds,,,,

sinclair1

He will be on here in a few days if he don't already have an account. I have a YouTuber in the family and they have to protect the brand.

Both Chad and "Larry the cable guy" went to UGA and have many friends on here.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
His accent is fake, but you are correct. That's my point.
My point is that Dan Whitney never claimed to be Larry or to have that accent in real life. He does interviews and stuff all the time as himself, not Larry.

Actors use fake accents all the time. It's part of their craft. Nicole Kidman doesn't go around talking in a horrible bad fake southern accent like she did in Cold Mountain. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Chad Prather is just a character. NCHillbilly could be a OCD vegan
You've found my dark secret. :bounce: I am actually a basement nerd in Boston. :bounce:

sinclair1

My point is that Dan Whitney never claimed to be Larry or to have that accent in real life. He does interviews and stuff all the time as himself, not Larry.
I agree. I was just trying to use that to say what you see on tv is just entertainment. Chad is probably a genuine guy as well as Dan

sinclair1

Actors use fake accents all the time. It's part of their craft. Nicole Kidman doesn't go around talking in a horrible bad fake southern accent like she did in Cold Mountain. :)
I agree. Never saw you take up for a yuppie. He was pretty yuppie before stardom hit. Boy George shoes and all. :bounce: