The worst songs of all time.....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Because "annoying my kids" has become a hobby, I have started making my oldest daughter (13) listen to awful songs. She cringes, I laugh hysterically.

Here is one of the worst I've found...... Feel free to ad your nomination.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe he finally made it to Youtube. I used to have the 45 a long, long time ago. :bounce:

oldfella1962

I would agree if it did not have those killer guitar solos in the middle of the song.
Steve Miller has some serious skills -but he has to pay the bills just like everyone else, and radio hits can earn some serious money.

oldfella1962

I liked them when I was a kid! Not that it matters, but I had no idea that they were.....ya know...."alternative lifestyle inclined." I had no idea about Barry Manilow or Elton John either. I can't "read people" very well, as you can guess. :LOL:

Sargent

Maybe this classic. Ppl d-friended me for sending them this, but I still like it.

I just sent this to my daughter at school. I've played it for her before- so it is a classic.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe this classic. Ppl d-friended me for sending them this, but I still like it.

I've long put that whole series in my best songs of all time category. :)