Fire Kirby

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
"we had em" in the nc game, we had em in the sec championship last yr,we had em against USCjr.......we had em against wvu in Atlanta with dj Shockley, I could keep going

Matthew6

Banned thug
I am a dawg....have been all my life. But it's been that way for a looong time. And until things change,I'll keep being a realist and say we'll lose a game or 2 a year we should have won at the very least.....just look at the last 3 years when we became "elite" :rolleyes:. Underachiceving since 1981
1980. ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"we had em" in the nc game, we had em in the sec championship last yr,we had em against USCjr.......we had em against wvu in Atlanta with dj Shockley, I could keep going

The problem is we ain't never had 'em and the excuses are getting old.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Interesting stat heard during the game - If Fromm throws more than 30 passes we lose.
I hadn't heard that. It's a fact though. Fromm needs a good running game to shine with UGA. This kind of crap will make him go pro after this year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I hadn't heard that. It's a fact though. Fromm needs a good running game to shine with UGA. This kind of crap will make him go pro after this year.

That would be a mistake on his part. His performance on Saturday was lackluster at best, atrocious at worst. I didn't see much "game management" happening on the offensive side of the ball.

fairhopebama

Fire Kirby. We would take him back and let UGA pay his Salary. Some coaches are better coordinators than HCs

Buckman18

Saturday was a major detour from the right direction. This is year 4 for Smart. He has his players. He has not matured as a coach for the simple reason he did not see this one coming and prepare his team for it.

Go Dawgs!

I dont say this very often, but I agree with Elfiii.

Do yall remember Mike Tyson v Buster Douglas? When Tyson was losing badly, his corner was so shocked and unprepared they didnt know how to help or treat their fighter. This game was like that...

Our $7m coach, and staff, was caught with his fly down, made terrible decisions, was not capable of making adjustments fast enough, didnt have his team game time ready, and let arrogance and ego cost him what shouldve been a blowout win. Same thing in the Sugar Bowl last year.

This game is either exactly the kind of humbling our team needs OR the start of a downward spiral. Its one or the other.

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

On Channel 2 sports zone final Sunday night Terrance Moore said that Chuck Dowdle told him before the game that Coach Kirby Smart had just told him “we are not ready to play”.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
On Channel 2 sports zone final Sunday night Terrance Moore said that Chuck Dowdle told him before the game that Coach Kirby Smart had just told him “we are not ready to play”.
I heard the interview on wsb radio yesterday morning. How do you not have your team ready to play?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I heard the interview on wsb radio yesterday morning. How do you not have your team ready to play?

Why don't you ask Saban about that about the Natty earlier this year?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He did air it out. To the wrong team....

I was told when the Gamecocks loaded their bus, Fromm ran out of the locker room and threw another ball at them.

Browning Slayer

DannyW

I think at this point you have to give Kirby and his staff an A+ in recruiting...they really know how to talk those kids into a UGA uniform.

As far as X's and O's....not so much. Maybe a C grade? So far I have seen too many questionable decisions, bad calls, and the inability to get the team mentally ready to play (see: Sugar Bowl 2019. And last Saturday.).

He is safe. For now. Just like Mark Richt was safe with a nearly identical record in his 4th season. But I don't think UGA will give Smart as long a rope as they gave Richt.

Browning Slayer

I think we should steal Pruitt away from the Vols!!!!!