Fire Kirby

MudDucker

Staff member
That would be a mistake on his part. His performance on Saturday was lackluster at best, atrocious at worst. I didn't see much "game management" happening on the offensive side of the ball.

Please go back and watch the game. The O line let SC rushers stay in Fromm's face all day. The only throw I thought was stupid was the pick 6, because he threw off his back foot while back peddling. The other thing is that Pickens stood there stunned instead of catching and tackling the SC defender.

SC got away with a LOT of interference and downfield hits on our receivers. SC got a bad call on the alleged roughing the passer play.

However, Coley failed in my mind. He didn't adjust and keep trying to run straight up the middle. Reminded me of Dooley. We should have used our speed to fake up the middle and then hand off to another player to attack the edge. SC played like their hair was on fire and held up for 4 quarters. I think our guys expected them to run out of gas like most opponents.

Swift said in an interview yesterday that a lot of players were talking about how they just weren't feeling right before the game. That makes me wonder about what they were fed before the game. Whatever the reason, they did not have the fire they needed and that sux!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I heard the interview on wsb radio yesterday morning. How do you not have your team ready to play?
Fromm went goose hunting the off weekend should have been in the film room. You can hunt when you’re old, cripple and impotent

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You can hunt when you’re old, cripple and impotent
Hold on now... I’ve got a deer down and I’m in my stand right now!

And I’m not old, cripple or Impotent!!

Browning Slayer

Hold on now... I’ve got a deer down and I’m my stand right now!

And I’m not old, cripple or Impotent!!

Ok... not cripple or impotent.. I’m over 40 now so I’m getting old..

Browning Slayer

BamaGeorgialine

Please go back and watch the game. The O line let SC rushers stay in Fromm's face all day. The only throw I thought was stupid was the pick 6, because he threw off his back foot while back peddling. The other thing is that Pickens stood there stunned instead of catching and tackling the SC defender.

SC got away with a LOT of interference and downfield hits on our receivers. SC got a bad call on the alleged roughing the passer play.

However, Coley failed in my mind. He didn't adjust and keep trying to run straight up the middle. Reminded me of Dooley. We should have used our speed to fake up the middle and then hand off to another player to attack the edge. SC played like their hair was on fire and held up for 4 quarters. I think our guys expected them to run out of gas like most opponents.

Swift said in an interview yesterday that a lot of players were talking about how they just weren't feeling right before the game. That makes me wonder about what they were fed before the game. Whatever the reason, they did not have the fire they needed and that sux!
Losers make tummy ache excuses. Man up, say we got beat, fix it, and take it out on Kentucky Saturday. Even if they didn't want to be there, they took SC for granted, it was an early game, partied the night before, or ate too much

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Your coach said in a radio interview his team wasn't ready to play. Who does that? I don't recall saban ever saying something like that.

Did he really have to????!!!!!!

Wait............................Did Clemson just score again????!!!!!!!

Buckman18

I heard the interview on wsb radio yesterday morning. How do you not have your team ready to play?

$million salary. No excuse. None.

He'd be better to just own it and say he will implement changes to make sure this crap doesnt happen again.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Kirby knows this is on him. He got humiliated by Boom for 4 quarters and then in double OT. He’ll wear that the rest of his career.

I’ll make sure of it.?

fairhopebama

UGA could go 9-3 or 10-2 for the next 3 years and Kirby will remain the HC. Do you all realize how difficult it will be to get rid of him? Not because of any buyout but because of the affiliation with the University. I think he will work out fine for you all but if he is Richt 2.0 he will not be let go. If I am wrong, I would love to see him back at Bama as a DC.

AugustaDawg

I have no problem at all with Fromm airing it out! Just quit doing it on a 3rd and long every time. What's wrong with a 1st down slant? Whats wrong with a screen pass when the coverage is soft and the line is screaming through with their hair on fire? Short passes open up holes for the run game, and open up long pass plays also. We don't need a west coast, 5 receiver set to open up the offense. We could add a run/pass option to each side and be light years ahead of where we are now. We don't have a top tier OC and it shows.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member