Thanksgiving Driveler #305......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Cmp1

BANNED
I really like Molson,,,,always have,and definitely the real stuff from Canada,what a difference,,,,oldest brewery in N America,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Whatchya'll having for dinna/lunch ???
I did gooood last night, so left ova's today..........fried poke chops then smothered in gravy, homemade mashed taters & English peas........I needed to eat good before I go get this toof pulled.............:rolleyes:
? ? ? ?,,,,or PBR,,,,
BBLLLEECCKKKKK, yuck, yuck, yuck, if that was the ONLY alcohol to drink, I'd be dry as the desert, I detest that stuff!! (long story, long ago);)

Cmp1

BANNED
I did gooood last night, so left ova's today..........fried poke chops then smothered in gravy, homemade mashed taters & English peas........I needed to eat good before I go get this toof pulled.............:rolleyes:

BBLLLEECCKKKKK, yuck, yuck, yuck, if that was the ONLY alcohol to drink, I'd be dry as the desert, I detest that stuff!! (long story, long ago);)
? ? ? ?

Cmp1

BANNED

Chops sound good,,,,

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Listened to a buncha ole timers talking bout PBR, got off at 11 stopped by the store bought a 6 pack. Took a swallow of one, throwed it out with the other 5.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Wish we could still get bottled Strohs here. Can get the store owner to get it in the can, but it just ain't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.