Thanksgiving Driveler #305......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just remember... it don't "ACTUALLY" drive it's self.

Patriot44

Banned
I know where the best dental surgeon on the planet practices in the burbs. I had to have a cracked tooth pulled and an implant put in a few years ago.

Once you get back, the entire office staff are all hot chicks all dressed in SEC scrubs (I had GA and Alabama working on me). :bounce: Once they get you in the chair, in goes the IV and then they start prepping you. Eventually, one will reach over and turn a knob on the IV tube and say 'night, night, honey' (yes those exact words).

You wake up in a recovery area and then are wisked out of the back door where your driver was instructed to pull around.

Guy has a freaking money printing operation going on. And he is good too!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I know where the best dental surgeon on the planet practices in the burbs. I had to have a cracked tooth pulled and an implant put in a few years ago.

Once you get back, the entire office staff are all hot chicks all dressed in SEC scrubs (I had GA and Alabama working on me). :bounce: Once they get you in the chair, in goes the IV and then they start prepping you. Eventually, one will reach over and turn a knob on the IV tube and say 'night, night, honey' (yes those exact words).

You wake up in a recovery area and then are wicked out of the back door where your driver was instructed to pull around.

PM me...please.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I did gooood last night, so left ova's today..........fried poke chops then smothered in gravy, homemade mashed taters & English peas........I needed to eat good before I go get this toof pulled.............:rolleyes:

BBLLLEECCKKKKK, yuck, yuck, yuck, if that was the ONLY alcohol to drink, I'd be dry as the desert, I detest that stuff!! (long story, long ago);)
PBR really ain't that bad. All them older beers that have been around a while really ain't that bad. Old Milwaukee still wins taste test to this day.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.

You wake up in a recovery area and then are wisked out of the back door where your driver was instructed to pull around.

I need to go see him. I have a cracked molar that is killin me!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Trip west is restricted to carry on luggage only.
The wife trying to pack for a week in a carry on bag, priceless!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
She probably needs more that 2 changes of clothes.....just saying:eek::ROFLMAO:

I have an international roller bag that’s about 6-8nches taller than a domestic bag and expands a bit thicker. I did 30 day trips out of that bag. :bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Every lady I have ever traveled with needed 1 bag per day .
Hence my divorce. I travel heavy.. but ....just dang. Bad enough having 3 closets full of stuff that she never wore...but to HAVE to take it all with her on a three day trip and still not wear it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning,

Ruger an international roller bag is interesting. Didn't know they made such might have to look into one.

coffee time as today I am helping out a friend.

Attachments

• coffeepot-1.jpg
    coffeepot-1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 0

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning.....thanks for the coffee before I hit the road. Much to do in a short day before off for a week.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
WELL GOOD MORNING TO THE DRIVELER NATION.

AFTER 3 DAYS OF DIARRHEA, I AM 12 POUNDS LIGHTER AND STILL ABOUT AS WEAK AS DISH WATER.

I AM DOING BETTER FOR NOW AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE BACK TO SOMEWHAT NORMAL OVER THE WEEKEND.

IMMODIUM-AD HAS BEEN MY CLOSE FRIEND FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS NOW FOR SURE. I WOULD TAKE THE MEDICINE AS PRESCRIBED AND THANKFULLY, IT WOULD CEASE FROM ABOUT 9 AM UNTIL ABOUT 5 PM, THEN COME BACK AGAIN DURING THE LATE AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. THIS ENTIRE 3 DAY EPISODE TAUGHT ME HOW TO GO FROM BEING SOUND ASLEEP TO BEING UPRIGHT AND IN THE BATHROOM WITHIN 3.2 SECONDS ON A BULL, NAMED FU-MAN-CHU !!!!!!

I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY EYE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND HE FOUND THAT I HAD A REALLY BAD CASE OF "PHOTO-RECTILITIS". (FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, JUST SEND ME A P/M AND I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE THE DETAILS OF THAT DISEASE.) MY DOCTOR ALSO ADVISED THAT THE VERY BEST MEDICINE FOR THIS DISEASE IS TO SPEND EVEN MORE TIME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SO SHE TOOK TODAY OFF FROM WORK AND WE WILL BE SPENDING MOST ALL DAY TOGETHER. WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH THAT PRESCRIPTION !!!!!

I ALSO HOPE TO BE ABLE TO EAT SOME NORMAL FOOD NOW FOR A CHANGE AS WELL.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Mornin`. Lost internet service yesterday and just got it back a few minutes ago. Got a busy day ahead, doctor appointment in a little while, and then teaching flint & steel fire techniques at Chehaw Park. Hunting for me starts back tomorrow. Oh, got the old hunting buggy fixed and out of the woods yesterday, and The Redhead and I traded in on this all electric rig yesterday.

Ya`ll have a good day.

new buggy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.