C’mon man! Really?

bany

I went with my wife for a pedicure. First time in my life, 59yrs. I was tired of all that bending and twisting to chew them off myself. I was kinda enjoying that and looked up at the muted tv.
there’s Barris talking about Japanese internment and so on and so on. Then Hiden came on and I couldn’t follow what he was trying to say the way they were typing. Ive seen bad close caption before but that was horrendous! I was soo worked up I went to the closest Asian restaurant and had dinner! Were those clowns trying to say something today? Were they suggesting they have been a total waste and would like someone to step in to guide America?

leroy

Wife talked me into it few years ago after several painful ingrown toenails, best thing I ever done haven't had another since, we go once a month and make our next appointment before we leave each time.

Dr. Strangelove

Oh I love me some pedicures! Sometimes I get a manicure as well. A girlfriend of mine treated to me to a "spa day" for my birthday several years ago and I'm just like @bany I haven't cut my own toenails since. Good times! Try it if you haven't ever been.

I do mine at home using a wire end cutter and a curved wire cutter. Regular nail cutters are too weak for my big toe nails. Then I file them down with a nail file.
If my toenails get too long I have to start replacing my wool socks due to being cut.
And good wool socks are expensive.

greg_n_clayton

Pedicures really? And they call me city boy.:huh:
Sinclair....I keep thankin about this ! Do you think he really went to/for such a thang as getting somebody to cut his toenails ? Or do ya reckon he was trolling to get a laugh ? Now I understand womens doing such. But fellers ? There has got to be a catch !

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
there’s Barris talking about Japanese internment and so on and so on. ?

Yep, the new thing is white supremist racism against Asians.

Don't let the FACT that blacks assault and murder Asians at a higher percentage than whites matter.

There is a leftist agenda against straight white males. Period.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I guess we know were part of your stimulant money went. :)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Might go get my toenails did today as well. Ain't never had 'em did before. After I get them all purtied up, might treat myself to a new pair of flip flops and head out to hooters for some chicken wangs and stuff. Y'all have a good one!

s2grhlx50wx31.jpg

bullgator

Soooo......will the next thread be about the suspension of Man Cards......or the benefits of mud facials?