Drivelers Rolled on over to #407!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The pile is getting smaller.

View attachment 1146635
Had to quit tending/promoting my fire on big tree stump, just sticking up to high and in the wide open on a hill a wind blowing right into it. I got a couple small patches of grass out 2-5’ out from it that burned. I did run a chainsaw right there in those spots and I think it blew into the sawdust there. Still letting it burn but not helping it unless this breeze dies down.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I had a fella gift me a 45 cal long gun last year. Can’t wrap my mind around someone giving away a perfectly functioning gun, but I’ll take it!
45 caliber can be loaded up to kill a deer or loaded down for small game. Very versatile.

trad bow

Yall check these out tell me what you think I made these earlier. It's a turkey tote sliding antler at the bottom to slip over the spurs. Hope to try one out this weekend. View attachment 1146636
Excellent. I need to learn how to make those. I have a tendency to loose them.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

trad bow

I’ve about talked myself out of planting garden this evening. It’s still to damp.

trad bow

Yep but I’m afraid the seed will rot. We’ll just have to see. May slip out there and put a few plants in

trad bow

It happens. Sometimes you have no choice. End of next week it will have to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.