Tennessee vs Georgia predictions/ discussion

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I feel like I’m watching the cheerleaders swatting at each other as they’re walking backwards.
The male cheerleaders with that hand thing, “oh stop!” :rofl:

kingfish

Just read where ESPN Game Day has announced they're headed to Athens, I mean how could they not. Not a big ESPN fan anymore but still pretty cool when they show up.

Shadow11

Wear red or black if you're uga. Just don't let them wear the black with orange stripes. I just watched the "sec in 60" thing on sec network. The ball is impossible to pick up when they are wearing those jerseys. Someone pass this along to uga please!

BamaGeorgialine

I certainly don't predict a blow out. It will all depend on how well our secondary handles their receivers. We need to hit their receivers so hard at the line that they fall down.
Can't do that anymore unfortunately. Everything is a penalty these days. Or is it? Definitely? Wait nope? Yeah maybe. Let's go to replay. Yep, kick him out. Looks clean to me. I guess it depends on who ya root for

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
The 'Dawgs are notoriously slow starters. If the Vols can hang a couple of td's on 'em early it might make for a long afternoon for GA fans. Hope not, but there is is.

Unfortunately, I am afraid of the same thing. We get behind early and Stetson starts forcing passes that lead to INT and it could get ugly.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We get behind early and Stetson starts forcing passes that lead to INT and it could get ugly.

That's his one weakness. He thinks he can put it on the money every time.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Wear red or black if you're uga. Just don't let them wear the black with orange stripes. I just watched the "sec in 60" thing on sec network. The ball is impossible to pick up when they are wearing those jerseys. Someone pass this along to uga please!
I heard Kirby asked for a black out.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I know. I don't like it either. I hope he got talked out of it. I haven't heard anything else about it. Now he's just asking for the fans to be LOUD and PROUD.