Tennessee vs Georgia predictions/ discussion

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’d go with the blackout to show DAWG unity, shouldn’t bother TN. :rolleyes:

OwlRNothing

I see this going one of three ways:

GA defense shows up and TN gets stopped dead in their tracks.
It's a dogfight for 4 quarters and ends with whoever has the ball last.
GA thinks they're just going to walk into their home stadium and win without working for it and they lose by 14.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Anyone thinking Hooker is going to be able to just sit in the pocket and wait has another thing coming. And hasn't watched our Defense. AT ALL!

BuckNasty83

Anyone thinking Hooker is going to be able to just sit in the pocket and wait has another thing coming. And hasn't watched our Defense. AT ALL!
Yall are dead last in the SEC with 10 sacks on the season and that's against weak competition. That don't count for hurries and pressure and I'm not saying you won't get to Hooker a time or two, but Nolan Smith accounted for 30% of those sacks and word is, he's out.

jrickman

I think there are an awful lot of Vols fans hanging their hats on Bama being as good as they usually are. I’m not so sure that is the case. There may be a rude awakening coming for Big Orange.

Browning Slayer

Yall are dead last in the SEC with 10 sacks on the season and that's against weak competition. That don't count for hurries and pressure and I'm not saying you won't get to Hooker a time or two, but Nolan Smith accounted for 30% of those sacks and word is, he's out.
Yep. No way my Dawgs could ever stand up to the Vols... I mean how many straight have we beat you? 5?

What you need to get through your Orange Glasses is you are coming into OUR House. You are playing the FAVORED team. You ain't done squat and you don't mean squat. You are nothing more then another team in the way of Kirby's goal.

Period.

Browning Slayer

I think there are an awful lot of Vols fans hanging their hats on Bama being as good as they usually are. I’m not so sure that is the case. There may be a rude awakening coming for Big Orange.
Voltards have been living on HOPE for DECADES!

MudDucker

Staff member
GA thinks they're just going to walk into their home stadium and win without working for it and they lose by 14.

Negatory Ghost Rider, these DAWGS know they have to fight for everything and they will.

BuckNasty83

Yep. No way my Dawgs could ever stand up to the Vols... I mean how many straight have we beat you? 5?

What you need to get through your Orange Glasses is you are coming into OUR House. You are playing the FAVORED team. You ain't done squat and you don't mean squat. You are nothing more then another team in the way of Kirby's goal.

Period.
Your love for my beloved Vols never ceases to amaze me.

You're right, y'all are favored and you do have home field advantage, and have beaten us 5 in a row, but none of that matters. We will silence the messes and Rocky Top shall echo brilliantly through Sanford Stadium. Our fans will be chanting "I said its great. To be. A Tennessee Vol" as they pour into the streets of Athens and fill bars around campus after the mighty dawgs fall :flag:

The last time we upset the mutts, we were between the hedges

Browning Slayer

Your love for my beloved Vols never ceases to amaze me.

You're right, y'all are favored and you do have home field advantage, and have beaten us 5 in a row, but none of that matters. We will silence the messes and Rocky Top shall echo brilliantly through Sanford Stadium. Our fans will be chanting "I said its great. To be. A Tennessee Vol" as they pour into the streets of Athens and fill bars around campus:flag:

The last time we upset the mutts, we were between the hedges
We're just shaking in our boots..... Your beloved orange cockroaches will be scurrying home Saturday evening.

Browning Slayer

Kirby is. Are you going to answer his call and be in attendance Saturday? If you leave the game with your voice, you didn't yell enough lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

While you guys were throwing mustard bottles and destroying your stadium he was winning a Natty. You Voltards have no one scared. Especially Kirby.

Let the Voltards try some silly stuff and see how fast they get handed a beat down. We don't play down here.

BuckNasty83

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

While you guys were throwing mustard bottles and destroying your stadium he was winning a Natty. You Voltards have no one scared. Especially Kirby.

Let the Voltards try some silly stuff and see how fast they get handed a beat down. We don't play down here.
If anything, Dawg fans will be throwing mustard bottles Saturday as disappointment ensues your fanbase :LOL: