Parking at ATL Airport? Who has flown out recently.

Buford_Dawg

Gotta travel in upcoming weeks, leaving on a Saturday AM, how is the parking in the airport nowadays, looking at economy or daily lots? Or should I go ahead and book a parking spot at one of the offisite locations and get shuttled over.

Gator89

Gotta travel in upcoming weeks, leaving on a Saturday AM, how is the parking in the airport nowadays, looking at economy or daily lots? Or should I go ahead and book a parking spot at one of the offisite locations and get shuttled over.

Park at Doraville station and take the train to the airport.

jbogg

We took the Marta train from the North Springs station last week. Never again. Not a great experience coming home. Might as well hang a neon sign around your neck saying I’m an airline passenger and am unarmed. Park at Atlanta West parking lot and take the shuttle train. Easy and fast. $16 a day for parking includes your train ticket both ways and worth every penny.

whitetailfreak

Flew to Maine Wed to turkey hunt and did the daily lot but arrived around 4am. Found a place no problem.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you live close enough to ATL, Uber will be cheaper and safer than airport parking. And way more convenient.
If your located convenient to the airport I agree.

I use Preflight Parking regularly for business and personal travel. They have discount coupons and you can reserve a slot on busy holidays. You get dropped off and picked up near a door. Less time for risk and your vehicle is much less likely to be burglarized or damaged.

slow motion

If you live close enough to ATL, Uber will be cheaper and safer than airport parking. And way more convenient.
Wife likes Lyft but same thing. That's what we do. Seems like parking at the airport was north of 30 per day last time we parked there for a trip.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
For years we parked in the main park and ride lot C. But we started finding it full 2-3 years ago. Then it was scramble to find something else.

We switched to Atlanta Select. It’s along Riverdale Rd which is on our route anyway. Same price as lot C for uncovered $10. Sheltered parking $14.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I've been a Park-n-Ticket customer for close to 30 years. Van picks you up at your car, drops you at the terminal. The pickup is easy on the return.

But... if you're going to be gone for a week, consider a ride share (Uber, Lyft), and leave the car at home.

naildrvr

I went there this morning to pick up my sister and great nephew. I ended up picking them up at the curb because I couldn't get into any parking areas. They had everything blocked off. Y'all can have that dadgum place and it's parking.

huntfish

I've been using Park N Ticket off Camp Creek Parkway for the last 10 years. Never had a problem getting a spot even during the parking madness a few years ago.

specialk

I went there this morning to pick up my sister and great nephew. I ended up picking them up at the curb because I couldn't get into any parking areas. They had everything blocked off. Y'all can have that dadgum place and it's parking.

i'll admit i'm not a world traveler, but i've never parked and flew in my entire life....always had a friend or family member drop off/pick up....i've done the same over the years.....

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

Was the cell phone lot full too ??

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
I recommend parking at FastPark near the Intl Terminal, close to the terminal and TSA lines are usually alot shorter at the Intl Terminal than at North or South Terminals.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I recommend parking at FastPark near the Intl Terminal, close to the terminal and TSA lines are usually alot shorter at the Intl Terminal than at North or South Terminals.

Can you check bags for a domestic flight at the international check in stations?