Parking at ATL Airport? Who has flown out recently.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
The easiest for me is to park at the Parking Spot 1 on Campcreek. They deliver you right to the North/South terminal.
I'll second this, I've been using the Parking Spot 1 for around 5 years. I get a 25% discount through work. They get you to the airport quick, they don't keep making tons of laps trying to fill the shuttle like some other park and rides do. They grab a few people and go.

Meriwether Mike

Another vote for the Parking Spot. You get a discount if you reserve early.

Buford_Dawg

Appreciate all the responses, I booked with one of the shuttle services on Camp Creek. Been monitoring Airport parking this week and did not feel comfortable going that route as everything except hourly was full most of my spot checks.

naildrvr

Was the cell phone lot full too ??
I don't know, I got them picked up at the curb on my 4th lap around :rofl:
She wanted me to meet them at baggage claim to help her get my 4yo great nephew and their luggage, but we got it done nonetheless.

menhadenman

I fly more than I care to admit and use the Atlanta Preflight parking off campus creek. Cheaper if you book online. They are really quick with the shuttles, coming and going.

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
I don't fly very often, but I've got a 7:30 flight out tomorrow morning. In the past, I've just parked at the lot at the airport, since I've taken early flights. Now I'm reconsidering, but my anxiety is crippling when it comes to throwing new players in the game (park and ride, etc..). Groome picks up 5 min from my house in Forsyth (hour south of airport), but then I'm depending on a ride to get there on time. I'm gonna check the options in this thread. If it's cheaper than parking at the airport, might be a winner.

Last edited: