Wild flowers blooming….Driveler #415

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
This old boy be tired and worn out. Grass needs mowing bushes need trimming cars need washing and I ve got a nasty deep in the chest type cough. Did I mention I’ve got to go to the far side of Atlanta tomorrow. I’m tired

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Even more so after today.
Sinuses are playing havoc on me today.If I don,t get it under control trol quickly......it will be a week in bed and possibly pneumonia. LATER tater and taterettes.
I can say that EE is alive but don,t know where.

Stay inside.
Wear a face mask if you must venture out.
The pollen is just starting.

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
Even more so after today.
Sinuses are playing havoc on me today.If I don,t get it under control trol quickly......it will be a week in bed and possibly pneumonia. LATER tater and taterettes.
I can say that EE is alive but don,t know where.

Dern. You too? My sinuses blocked up on Sat. Woke up yesterday with body aches. I get pneumonia annually, usually in Jan. But skipped it this year somehow....but a cough just started today, so I hoping it ain't it. I hope you get to feeling right as rain quickly!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Dern. You too? My sinuses blocked up on Sat. Woke up yesterday with body aches. I get pneumonia annually, usually in Jan. But skipped it this year somehow....but a cough just started today, so I hoping it ain't it. I hope you get to feeling right as rain quickly!
I have learned to take claretin,and shoot nose spray everyday from Feb thru May then again in Oct.I also do. Glass of emergen C everyday

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
I have learned to take claretin,and shoot nose spray everyday from Feb thru May then again in Oct.I also do. Glass of emergen C everyday

I can't quite bring myself to shoot the nose spray, but I keep one ofv those little vaporinhalor sticks in my pocket. It's vicks vaporub in a little stick. Couple sniffs and clears it all up for a few

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I appreciate the concern of several of you members here of the fact that I haven't been online here very much for a while.

Well the good news is that I AM still alive and I am thankful for the concern that so many of you have for me. The fact is that I do have some current health issues with more weight loss etc during the past several months now.

Unfortunately, I have been content for several months to only eat about half of what my normal daily meals were over the past 8 years now. During this process over the past year now, I unfortunately have lost around 25-30 pounds.

Also for the past few months now, my physicians have also been performing various testing due to my weight loss and also to some memory loss. This has more recently been a huge concern for me as I have been blessed with an excellent memory of most things throughout my lifetime. Whatever might be the cause, I hope that I can get some relief very soon. I did catch this Covid back about 2 years ago and my memory recollection has been diminished somewhat since then but more recently has been worse.

I still have several upcoming Physician appointments for further testing to try and find out why my energy level has gone way down along with my appetite as too much weight has also disappeared. I also have more upcoming appointments with the Cancer Center Physicians as well. The fact is that for over 7 years now, I have enjoyed lunch most every weekday with my dear lady friend. For the past 8 months or so, I haven't felt real hungry so I've only eaten about half as much as I previously did each day.

My physicians have advised me to try my best to eat more than I have been eating in order to maintain my weight based on my height. Hopefully, my physicians can also determine what the culprit might be and then possibly adjust my future regimen so that it will be good for me in maintaining my weight along with enhanced memory retention like I previous was favored with.

I appreciate the concern from several of you members as I haven't been online very much lately.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate the concern of several of you members here of the fact that I haven't been online here very much for a while.

Well the good news is that I AM still alive and I am thankful for the concern that so many of you have for me. The fact is that I do have some current health issues with more weight loss etc during the past several months now.

Unfortunately, I have been content for several months to only eat about half of what my normal daily meals were over the past 8 years now. During this process over the past year now, I unfortunately have lost around 25-30 pounds.

Also for the past few months now, my physicians have also been performing various testing due to my weight loss and also to some memory loss. This has more recently been a huge concern for me as I have been blessed with an excellent memory of most things throughout my lifetime. Whatever might be the cause, I hope that I can get some relief very soon. I did catch this Covid back about 2 years ago and my memory recollection has been diminished somewhat since then but more recently has been worse.

I still have several upcoming Physician appointments for further testing to try and find out why my energy level has gone way down along with my appetite as too much weight has also disappeared. I also have more upcoming appointments with the Cancer Center Physicians as well. The fact is that for over 7 years now, I have enjoyed lunch most every weekday with my dear lady friend. For the past 8 months or so, I haven't felt real hungry so I've only eaten about half as much as I previously did each day.

My physicians have advised me to try my best to eat more than I have been eating in order to maintain my weight based on my height. Hopefully, my physicians can also determine what the culprit might be and then possibly adjust my future regimen so that it will be good for me in maintaining my weight along with enhanced memory retention like I previous was favored with.

I appreciate the concern from several of you members as I haven't been online very much lately.

Good to hear from you Sir. My prayers for you and your medical team.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Don’t be a stranger, we’ll send search parties on those that go absent too long. Let us know how your tests are going. Take care sir.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Well EE,

Continue to search for the answer and keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.