FPG pictures

bigox911

Was great seeing everyone that was able to make it! Really enjoyed it!

Hate I missed it. Looks like y'all had the usual good time..

Yeah...missed you and all the others that couldn't be there

Wish you could have made it too Bro'. I can tell you though, there was absolutely nothing usual about this good time. There's a lot of pics that you'll never see on here....:rofl:

Well...it was the usual good time plus a twister mat, a rowdy game of grab tail, a primitive smith and wesson, a midnight tree killing brigade, and a few other things... I'm sure he can get a pretty good picture :bounce:

bigox911

Great pictures! I still can't believe Lee wouldn't let me use my primitive handgun!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey man I was all for it...Scooter was the party pooper :bounce: :rofl: I knew you'd try to stick em first

Handgunner

Hey man I was all for it...Scooter was the party pooper :bounce: :rofl: I knew you'd try to stick em first
Exactly!!!! Scooter was definitely the hard-butt of the bunch! :rofl:

When y'all went shinin' for pine trees, that gun didn't look primitive! :rofl: :rofl:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

When y'all went shinin' for pine trees, that gun didn't look primitive! :rofl: :rofl:

I answered specific questions with specific answers. He only asked about killin deer and hogs. If he'd have asked about what he was allowed to use to kill pine trees he would have gotten a favorable answer.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I had an awesome time everybody!
I can't sing, i can't dance, I can't play Twister, but i can shuck oysters and cook!:bounce: Many thanks to Tag and Ruttnbuck for bringing them beauties!
Scooter Jr. and Mini-Timmy left me just enough charge on the golf cart to snail crawl to the charger. I think the kids liked riding the countryside.:rofl:
I brought a camera, extra batteries , cards, and never got the dadblamed thing out of the truck. I didn't need it anyway, Deerehauler and Ruttnbuck were about as pic-happy as a busload of japanese tourists.
Awesome time, ya'll!

Handgunner

I answered specific questions with specific answers. He only asked about killin deer and hogs. If he'd have asked about what he was allowed to use to kill pine trees he would have gotten a favorable answer.
When we goin' to kill some pine trees??????????????? :huh: :bounce:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member

Which gun?
That truck could have passed for the U.S.S. Big-Ox!:D

Handgunner

Well the next gatherin is WAR III, you better ask the founding members about that one. They are in charge...:biggrin2:
I've been talkin' to Lee... we're going pine tree hunting when he gets a chance. :fine: :fine:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I've been talkin' to Lee... we're going pine tree hunting when he gets a chance. :fine: :fine:

You better get the rules on what trees are legal to shoot, I heard they had some discrepancy about that Friday night and while discussin it ended up drivin off in a mudhole and gettin stuck..:rofl:

Handgunner

You better get the rules on what trees are legal to shoot, I heard they had some discrepancy about that Friday night and while discussin it ended up drivin off in a mudhole and gettin stuck..:rofl:
After they got back all I heard was "Dang, women drivers!" :rofl:

Strych9

Remi and I had a great time as usual yall! The pics are lookin good so far, but I hope maybe one or 2 of the twista pics can be posted!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Remi and I had a great time as usual yall! The pics are lookin good so far, but I hope maybe one or 2 of the twista pics can be posted!

Here is the only Twista pic that I feel for certain passes the scrutiny of the censors;

FPG photos 068.jpg

Beyond that, y'all are on your own...:rofl: